3.5.2 Patch Notes

nice.... Thx GGG :)
"
Fixed a rare bug where some players did not receive the default hideout decorations when creating a new hideout for the first time.

Aww... Not the fix I expected... :(

Please make sure everyone has all the 'free' decorations they would normally get on hideout creation, regardless of previous state of the hideout.

Right now, your previous hideout (the one you had active when Betrayal launched) is SoL -- it doesn't get any of the freebies.

It's a shame to have all these shiny toys for other hideouts, but NOT for your MAIN hideout; the one you were looking forward to developing after the Betrayal changes... ;_;

____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
GET RID OF 10% EXP PENALTY ON DEATH.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Playing on Xbox, I can't find the patch to download
Still no delve, haven't logged in for days...back to D3.
"
DrCola написал:
Can there be any way to refund the difference in price to previous decoration purchases? I've spent a lot before this patch.

Same... About 6 million.
Bought tons of "A gracious Master" prophecies.
Последняя редакция: ExileNubbY. Время: 24 янв. 2019 г., 12:45:36
"
Control + clicking on an item in a "Trapped Stash" safehouse reward minigame now places that item on your cursor.

Nice to see that feedback you give is acknowledged. Thanks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация