3.5.3 Hotfix 1 Patch Notes

3.5.3 Hotfix 1 Patch Notes

• Fixed a bug introduced in 3.5.3 that prevented players from entering the boss room of the Overgrown Ruin Map.

This hotfix has been deployed without a restart. You will need to restart your client to download this fix.
Last bumped13 февр. 2019 г., 1:59:41
TY GGG!

Add more veiled mods!
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
wow so lovely
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
What 3rd!
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.
this 2mb patch is taking me an hour to update... 300mbps download
Last patch:great! no more crashes!
This patch: 4 crashes in 1/2 hour....
The syndicate spawning out side the map in haunted Mansion hasn't been fixed yet still seeing fortifications out side the map
"
xNuj написал:
this 2mb patch is taking me an hour to update... 300mbps download

It's because you're not downloading for that long, the game first preallocates all the files that will be patched, if the game has to patch one single file that is 19+GB in size, that will take some time, especially if it's heavily encrypted and or compressed.
And if the download is done, then it will start writing into that preallocated space from the original file and patch file. Basically imagine you have to rewrite the entire book again from scratch when you want to add a single line there.

They could alleviate it like with any other game, by splitting the files, or using some sort of zipping method to split the file into 1gb segments, while the entire file in the zip is still the 19gb one, but you only need to patch few of those 1gb files, instead of rewriting everything, but if by chance even a 1MB update is all over the place, then the split file process will take longer, but mostly it's just because the file is so damn heavily encrypted and/or compressed.
Последняя редакция: IchigoMait. Время: 1 февр. 2019 г., 9:43:34
Good Job with this last update!!! Now i cant even play the game cause of the FPS Drops, the Lag spikes, the crashes... Everything works great.. Thank you very much !!
South American server works like s.....
lol i can still get first page a day later i love this game
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация