Do you think this game has too many visual effects? Its not a suggestion thread.

Its a discussion, not suggestion. Stop trolling me thanks. :)

I was like, delving and at one moment im like, why my toon looks so ugly.

I didnt expected a jade flask giving yet another overlay of effect.

Sure, phasing is good, but some people may want to turn it of.
But jade flask giving effect too?

It may look cool in a static picture but in playing its worse..

Im glad they put an option about active aura effect icons but still the ui is too much unnecessary. Its very useful for beginners but once you get going you might as well enjoy the game rather than be burried in unnecessary effects.

Normal arguments:
Скрытый текст

1. Too many skill effects simply hides the mtx you bought.
2. Too many effects just simply competes with each other.
3. Cant enjoy 10 effects at once.
4. Impacts your fps performance not allowing you to enjoy 2k or 4k.

Some salt:
Скрытый текст

1. Best game always has little to no UI..
2. Worst games(mobile) have always damage number popups, and many other things, mmorpg have super clutter ui with bland enviroment visuals(mostly)
3. Same as number 2 but.. too many effects hides ugly path of exile enviroments. But at the same time POE has some amazing areas as well.
4. Cant see stupid mobs or how they even look like
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Последняя редакция: webas. Время: 25 февр. 2019 г., 14:28:08
Last bumped17 июля 2019 г., 22:30:19
No, we need more.
I'm playing a quad tote sire of shards magma orb toon. I haven't seen what I'm fighting since about day 2 of the league.

wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
As someone who played CoC discharge this league and "accidentally trolled" many a breachstone rotation (no one actually crashed due to it but a few semi-jokingly complained), yeah, it kinda does. In Diablo 2 it was virtually impossible for visual clutter to blind you to the point of getting hit by skills you literally don't see.

I'm not sure what the answer is though. People love buying mtx to give themselves more visual clutter, so even if you tone down the visual clutter caused by just endless mobs (say, to the point where each monster's attacks and spells are separately visible as long as the player does nothing), parties can still easily become hardcore-unplayable.
Последняя редакция: codetaku. Время: 25 февр. 2019 г., 13:46:14
Yes.

I believe each visual effect standalone looks good, but when combined all together they are blinking mess of pixels. In lot of cases i have to spam AoE skill around myself because i literally can't visually distinguish any single monster in this mess.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
The easiest way woudl be to reduce the speed of the game, but that's never happening (hell, they might even speed it up how things are going).

And I fully agree that the visual clutter has become detrimental, one of the biggest issues I had with Betrayal was the amount of shit during encounters making it nearly impossible to recognize a threat in time, or even tell just what the fuck you were fighting (I still have no clue what the majority of the cannon fodder looks like).

And I'd love to have some sort of minimal mode that didn't strain the eyes as much but I doubt GGG will ever actually adress the issue since most folk seem fine with not having a clue what's happening on screen (tho in most cases, if you're screen-clearing constantly you don't really need to see what's happening)

I wanna an old visual effect MTX for the magma orb (yes that is the one in 2.6) pls
It is fun for me to enjoy the blast on screen but now its effect is nearly nothing
I know it is good enough now for protecting the eyes, but I really miss the old one, anybody else?
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Последняя редакция: guntama. Время: 17 июля 2019 г., 20:55:53
Not at all.

It's pretty much equivalent to other games of the same genre.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация