3.6.0b Patch Notes

Thanks for the patch!

I'm seeing reports however, that cities in mine do not give xp. Is this a bug or intended?
Censored.
"
Firefss написал:
Thank god you guys are nerfing the rewards. I was getting overwhelmed by the insane amount of good loot this league.

I'd suggest you also took a look on the synthesized implicits. Those are too insanely good and will break the balance.

LOL!

GGG, please hire this guy.

Seriously now, this league sux.
"
Fixed a bug where portals to the Memory Nexus from Distant Memories would close after you entered the Memory Nexus, preventing return to the Distant Memory and sometimes placing you at the wrong portal location.

I can confirm this is still an ongoing issue. After using the portal more than 4+ times in a single "long run" I was able to reproduce it...
"
Portals in memory nexus still have a change to teleport you randomly

+1, completely fucked me over just now.

Could GGG stop doing mechanics where any random bug/disconnect/pc crash makes you lose a ton of time and currency? If I wanted that I would play hardcore.
"
Fixed a bug where portals to the Memory Nexus from Distant Memories would close after you entered the Memory Nexus, preventing return to the Distant Memory and sometimes placing you at the wrong portal location.

This is 100% NOT fixed. And for the love of god, this has ruin my memory chains repeatedly. What's the point of all the nice loot global mods if you can't safely portal back to your stash to save any of it.
Fixed a bug where portals

This crashed my instance for like 10+ times.

It makes me not wanting to loot anything because 100% it'd crash.
I mostly don't last long enough to grab a map.

I run to my box while bringing up the golem, grab a map, and.......DISCONNECT.

Seeing as I don't last thru opening the map I'd say the game is unplayable.
Unplayable that is to folks who have computers.

See ya sometime next week.
Still being ported to other random memories of the same type instead of the one I left. This issue has NOT been fixed.
Memory Portals still sending me to the wrong nodes.
Memory Portals still sending me to the wrong nodes.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация