3.6.1 Patch Notes

Pls fix when ambush syndicate make my char freeze for a couple sec. Ripped 10%
So I guess the community is going to just continue getting slaughtered while frozen every time a syndicate fight pops up anywhere on the map, Doesn't matter if it's a portal, Fortress or a Safe house. FIX YOUR DAMN GAME OR LOSE PLAYERS.
"
Sora_Imanity написал:
You didn't made betrayal optional encounter?
What is wrong with you? This is literally destroying the game, i mean, come on, don't you hear all the community shouting this to you?

+1
first day league twitch watchers 90k+
today 15k and going down.
just hear what community is saying
What happened to the following line in the news update from Bax?
"
Items that drop during Memories will respect their original item allocation when dropped near Cavas at the completion of a memory.

As I would like to see it Soon.™
No fix for Spell Cascade not working with Icestorm/Firestorm linked with Cast While Channelling?

Icestorm/Firestorm work fine with Spell Cascade only, they work with Cast While Channelling only, but they don't work with Spell Cascade and Cast While Channelling together.
Последняя редакция: Chris37599. Время: 14 марта 2019 г., 18:16:45
What about the Sunspire Portal fix around the map device? Spent $60 on the supporter pack and it's still not fixed...
No Syndicate intervention performance issue fixes :(
pls fix all syndicate ancounters =/

thx =)
Intervention and overall syndicate spawning still freezes the game and you die... I am so sick of losing my XP because of this.
Последняя редакция: Kayefsi. Время: 14 марта 2019 г., 18:32:13
FIX FUCKING BETRYAL GAMEFREEZE NOW

beside you want more players to quit this league. Seems you don't care about MTX money

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация