3.6.1 Patch Notes

Syndicate must go out! Forever!
Or be completely optional.

Also Ive yet to see so unrewarding league.
Players struggle even to gather 40c. Wooot.
No maps, no currency. Only lags rich.
map stash in standard fix.

i will not empty out my map tab. i will play within the limitations that provides. few maps runs , the rest of time idle in HD to sell items. many of us standard players are doing similar things.

fix the map tab.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
Collapsing a placed Memory now sets your checkpoint to the Memory Stabiliser used to collapse the Memory.

does that mean that you can't take detours to pick up distant memories anymore?
That would imply that any distant memory would become an endpoint, making the memory you traveled to it from inaccessible from within an instance.
Thanks for fixes, that is a lot in that small time frame, regarding betreyal fresh install from steam to standalone client fixed it for me. From 7 sec spike to smlall fps drops.
Why can't I return to the previous memory after finishing a memory modifier node now? Why would you make it so you have to redo the whole path just to get back? I don't understand.

I am so infuriated with this change, I have a set of 3 memory modifiers right next to each other, now I have to do one, return to nexus, farm the right memories, follow the same long ass path, replacing memories as I go, do next modifier, rinse and repeat.

Being able to go back to previous memory and then to next node didn't trivialize the content in the first place, having to repeat the same path over and over, farming the right memories, deleting the bad ones, farming again and with only a limit of 10 just makes this whole thing absolutely annoying.

Последняя редакция: yaqub. Время: 15 марта 2019 г., 1:58:11
Congratulations to GGG for finding a way to make this terrible league mechanics even worse.

"
Collapsing a placed Memory now sets your checkpoint to the Memory Stabiliser used to collapse the Memory.

"
codagain написал:
Congratulations to GGG for finding a way to make this terrible league mechanics even worse.

^^^
how,in the nine hells you thought that this would be a fking great idea ???
"
SayyadinaAtreides написал:
Would realllllly appreciate fixes to Synthesis fragmented memories....regardless of what the earlier patch said, so many still have the decay expand extremely rapidly at the beginning, either swallowing you immediately or completely preventing progress by cutting off all routes too quickly to even lightning warp across to continue. It's really screwing up the league experience and is extremely frustrating after the clusterfuck that was early to mid Betrayal.

This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpWdEPqHg1w
This league is shit lol. Hopefully next league will be decent.
Последняя редакция: GusTheGamer. Время: 15 марта 2019 г., 4:16:52
Spell Cascade :(
v1tAm1n^

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация