That new mystery box Joker Mtx is actually

dope as fuck

Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last bumped15 марта 2019 г., 5:44:29
I just want butterfly wings. To bad I have terrible luck so I will need to wait 3-4 months for them.
i got super lucky. bought 5 boxes, got the wings.

that set is very nice. though once they all go on sale i'll probably buy the other wings and combine them. maybe buy the rest of that set, we'll see
Huntsman, Madcap and Transcendence sets all look dope.

Do sets from the loot boxes eventually get re-released into the store once the league is over?
"
AldarisGrave написал:
Huntsman, Madcap and Transcendence sets all look dope.

Do sets from the loot boxes eventually get re-released into the store once the league is over?

one month after the boxes are gone they all get put in the store. then when the new boxes are out the old boxes mtx's go on sale, usually (like how it is right now)
Not a fan of the juggalo theme personally haha. Dig the wings though.
"
Hiv3mind написал:
Not a fan of the juggalo theme personally haha. Dig the wings though.

THiNk nOT OF iT as jUggAlO, bUt RatHEr aS MaD haTTer... tiS glOriOus
I am quite frequently not so miserable as it would be wise to be - T.H. White

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.
- Azraeil (2014)
"
xMustard написал:

one month after the boxes are gone they all get put in the store. then when the new boxes are out the old boxes mtx's go on sale, usually (like how it is right now)
Not sure if i want to wait so i can get 100% confirmed sets, or throw caution to the wind?
I will wait until it's in the stores so that I can get those sweet sweet hideout mtx. They look absolutely stunning!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Right and if you are foolish and part with enough money to get both the Huntsman and the Madcap item versions you can combine them to get something your cat barfed up. That Transcendence Body Armour is weirdly hideous. I've seen some strange characters running around towns but sorry no, just no to that.

Edit: If you do that the joke really will be on you.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Последняя редакция: Arrowneous. Время: 14 марта 2019 г., 23:42:21

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация