Mystery Boxes - anti-duplicates protection?

Once upon a time I've spent like $300 on boxes. While the process of opening was thrilling the rewards themselves were disappointing. I ended up with massive amount of useless consumables, lots of duplicated skins of gloves or legs but no full set at all. I was disgusted and felt like part of that money was wasted. It was a gloomy themed boxes back then. Since then while still buying supporter packs and point packs I never touched more then 1 or two boxes.

It is highly dicouraging for me to get any higher amount of boxes than simply one or two. Even if I get hyped by the content I always picture myself buing 10 boxes just to mostly get some useless shit in duplicatess. And therefore I simply dont buy them.

But I wish I would if only system in place was better. The paradox here is I could easly picture myself buing more boxes if only some anti dupicate protection was there. Like commonly used tokens. Why not give the customer option to "sell" unwanted items for tokens that could be further spent on items that I would actually want? Another idea is to simply not allow duplicates but I think its too radical and I highly doubt it would ever be applied. I dont mind boxes going up in price because of that because at least I'd be guaranteed my money wont be wasted.
I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall." - some not-too-bright dude, 2013; Joined 2012, † 2013.
Last bumped15 марта 2019 г., 6:36:17
HAH you wish they had dupe protection they don't want to do that because it makes them lose more money. Entire point is just continue to buy boxes because of money.

MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUNDZ
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Well, if people are dumb enough to buy multiple boxes this is what they get.
"
I dont mind boxes going up in price because of that because at least I'd be guaranteed my money wont be wasted.

Would you consider your money wasted if your 80 points mystery box contained a hideout decoration worth 30 points?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno написал:
"
I dont mind boxes going up in price because of that because at least I'd be guaranteed my money wont be wasted.

Would you consider your money wasted if your 80 points mystery box contained a hideout decoration worth 30 points?
Im basing my opnion of money being wasted not on the value of the item iteslf (aka I got a good deal coz I got it cheaper than I normally would) but on subjecvtive usefulness to me. If I dont want something and I still get it - that money is wasted. I could pay more for boxes and then decide if I wanna sell them for tokens or not.
I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall." - some not-too-bright dude, 2013; Joined 2012, † 2013.
How much money would you have to spend to be 75% likley to get 1 full set now?

200-300-500 Euro? Im not that good at calculations but its for sure too much.

If you could buy 38 boxes (guess there are 38 different items in that boxes) and be sure to get every item once that would be 114 € for everything. Still a lot for 2 armore sets and a lil "around". Even than buying everything on sale would be cheaper?

Sell me 38 boxes with "everything" for 150 € and we maybe have a deal but right now its really too much,....
"
return33 написал:
How much money would you have to spend to be 75% likley to get 1 full set now?

200-300-500 Euro? Im not that good at calculations but its for sure too much.

If you could buy 38 boxes (guess there are 38 different items in that boxes) and be sure to get every item once that would be 114 € for everything. Still a lot for 2 armore sets and a lil "around". Even than buying everything on sale would be cheaper?

Sell me 38 boxes with "everything" for 150 € and we maybe have a deal but right now its really too much,....
Well, the amusing thing is back then it was only one set of items. Now there are two so the chances are literally twice as lower. :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация