3.6.2 Patch Notes

synthesis still discomfortable and still broke
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Have to say, with the latest patch I'm finding Synthesis encounters both more enjoyable and more functional so good work there. Haven't had an issue with Betrayal but I'm not too deep into mapping yet.
"
Hoogie1986 написал:
I was one of the lucky ones that had no issue with Betrayal freezes/lag/frame rate drops whatsoever, but now after this patch I get MASSIVE lag spikes (with or without betrayal) completely randomly from what I can tell. It is not my internet as I have ran multiple test to confirm. My usual 50-100ms ping jumps to over 1000ms at times, making it completely unplayable. All actions are lagged 2-10 seconds during these spikes, and sometimes I get an "An unknown disconnection occured" after getting booted from the game.

Currently the whole game is unplayable for me. Can I vote for rolling back the patch that didn't break the whole game for some, and deactivate betrayal so we can finally move past this nonsense?
"
ganthorvtw написал:
I was trying to search for this being mentioned, but I couldn't find mention of it.

Before the patch today I could use Fortify to support Cyclone in a Cast on Crit link setup with Ice Nova. I was spinning around after patch and noticed the fortify graphic wasn't showing up at my feet so I took the gem out. When I mouse of the gem it shows a red X by Cyclone, but when I remove the Cast on Crit gem from the body armour it gives it the green check mark again.

Was this change intentional or some kind of bug with this latest patch?

I am experiencing the same thing. I don't know if this was intended or not. I can't find any info on it and I can't find any reason why it does not work anymore. I haven't found any solution as well.

Please GGG or anyone shine some light on this mystery.
i
Последняя редакция: Jyethasslap. Время: 24 марта 2019 г., 13:51:29
So no double strike fix yet?
"
Intervention encounters can no longer occur until either 60 seconds have been spent in an area or until you have completed a different Betrayal encounter in the area. This is to help alleviate client lag and "freezes".

Just found out the hard way this isn't true. The timer starts when you open the portal not when you enter map. Encountered Intervention almost immediately after entering map after getting sidetracked before running.
jeez the lag from syndicate was insane

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация