ShakCentral’s Vortex Occultist: Beginner-Oriented | All Content | Budget | HC, SSF, & Console

"
I'll clean that section up a bit. HP is an OG gaming term that stands for "Hit Points" and is generally used to refer to whatever the health-based mechanic is for any particular game. All I meant is that you should try to get gear with life on it.

Thanks for the quick response! Seems like I need to research more about this.

Have another question here,

"
❆ Go to Ship Graveyard WP, kill Fairgraves, and go to town. Buy Storm Brand from Nessa and get skill point from Bestel. If you don’t have an Iron Ring, buy one from Nessa and sell it back to her with the green skill gem from the Scion quest reward to get a Topaz Ring. Use a Transmutation Orb on your BBB wand, then trade Nessa the Topaz Ring, wand, and an Alteration Orb to get a BBB Wand with “+1 to the Level of Socketed Lightning Gems”.

Link Storm Brand to Onslaught and Added Lightning, Run Cavern of Wrath to The Cavern of Anger and kill Mervail.

Onslaught is a green gem, how can i accomplish that 3 gem link with a BBB wand? I am misunderstanding something?
Very detail guide, thank you :D
but how do you buy storm brand before kill Merveil?
"
summaryjudged написал:

... im certainly not one to criticize any build im a noob, but why are we taking that dual wield set of nodes toward the beginning? Is it just for the cast on movement speed part of it? I started off dual wieldiong thinking that you meant for us to do then then figured out a shield was recommended. Thanks.

I'm wondering about that as well. If I take that node out in PoB there are practically no changes, too.
Corsca

Скрытый текст
The BBB was a typo. It should have been BBG and I'm updating it now. Thanks for the catch!

1i1W4DE

Скрытый текст
Two things are required to use Storm Brand for Merveil. First, you have to activate the Waypoint in the Cavern of Wrath. Nessa will now sell Storm Brand in town. You can buy it for one Alteration. Secondly, you need to hit level 12 to equip the gem.

Lugrum

Скрытый текст
The important part of those nodes has nothing to do with dual wielding; you can pretend that text doesn't exist. The important part is the movement skill cooldown reduction. Our speed for leveling is largely capped by the cooldown on your movement skill, and this wheel allows you to nearly always have Flame Dash up. It gets you out of bad situations and propels you faster through the Acts.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
OK thanks! Thank you for answering! :)
"

Shakker, kudos to your very nice guide for beginners on this build. what do you think about this build for this coming flashback event? For starter of flashback, will you mind sharing your opinions about your build comparing to other builds, such as winter orb, storm brand, or bane, please? thank you.
Последняя редакция: TxE4GL3k. Время: 29 апр. 2019 г., 12:58:31

1i1W4DE

Скрытый текст
Two things are required to use Storm Brand for Merveil. First, you have to activate the Waypoint in the Cavern of Wrath. Nessa will now sell Storm Brand in town. You can buy it for one Alteration. Secondly, you need to hit level 12 to equip the gem.

Thanks for reply :D
I'm now practicing leveling with your guide, very nice, gonna use this build for flashback and 3.7 :D
"
TxE4GL3k написал:
"

Shakker, kudos to your very nice guide for beginners on this build. what do you think about this build for this coming flashback event? For starter of flashback, will you mind sharing your opinions about your build comparing to other builds, such as winter orb, storm brand, or bane, please? thank you.

Vortex will be a great build for the Flashback league, particularly in Hardcore if you're interested in pushing higher levels for the MTX rewards. You can be in maps and swapped to CI on day 1 without needing to trade a single time. Winter Orb will be faster and squishier, Storm Brand will be similar to Worb but slightly slower and slightly more safe, and I don't know enough about Bane at this time to comment.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
I'm so sorry for asking this dumb question but is there any standard for the timing you swap to CI?
I'm now running hybrid, have 1.7k life and 3k es in Act8, I'm now lv58, just copying your leveling tree, how do I deal with rest of passive points? just make it as same as your pob tree? then respec at the end?
Thank you :D

Not a English speaker so sorry if I lost something or express not good enough.
Последняя редакция: 1i1W4DE. Время: 30 апр. 2019 г., 23:28:41
"
1i1W4DE написал:
I'm so sorry for asking this dumb question but is there any standard for the timing you swap to CI?
I'm now running hybrid, have 1.7k life and 3k es in Act8, I'm now lv58, just copying your leveling tree, how do I deal with rest of passive points? just make it as same as your pob tree? then respec at the end?
Thank you :D

Not a English speaker so sorry if I lost something or express not good enough.

Good question, I'äm now level 75, just killed Kitava and starting maps, then switching to CI but quite confused in path of building, although saving a lot of points I'm still confused with your POB and now I'm ended up with no more passive points :(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация