[3.7] Flicker Necromancer (with Spectres)

I have a few different builds I'm putting together right now, but I made this one recently and have been having some fun with it. My Necro is only level 88 with about 1ex worth of gear and a lot of unmaxed gems.

The concept is fairly simple - a melee Necro (flicker in this case) with Spectre cleanup/boss killing support. There are a few layers of defense (40%+ block, blind, leech, endurance charges and fortify), with a healthy amount of damage. I've been having fun with it so far so I thought I'd share a random T15 run. If people are interested, I'll put more currency and time into it a do a full write-up for the build. If not, no harm no foul.

Video: T15 Caldera Run - Budget Gear
(I forgot my Ice Golem)

Last bumped21 нояб. 2019 г., 21:11:52
"
Gutum731 написал:
I have a few different builds I'm putting together right now, but I made this one recently and have been having some fun with it. My Necro is only level 88 with about 1ex worth of gear and a lot of unmaxed gems.

The concept is fairly simple - a melee Necro (flicker in this case) with Spectre cleanup/boss killing support. There are a few layers of defense (40%+ block, blind, leech, endurance charges and fortify), with a healthy amount of damage. I've been having fun with it so far so I thought I'd share a random T15 run. If people are interested, I'll put more currency and time into it a do a full write-up for the build. If not, no harm no foul.

Video: T15 Caldera Run - Budget Gear
(I forgot my Ice Golem)

y el POB ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация