CLOWN MTX DO NOT FIT POE

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2630346/page/1

Although you can tell a lot of time has been put into designing these, they simply do not fit the atmosphere PoE is trying to convey. I don't want to see any clowns walking around during my gameplay; it totally breaks immersion.

It seems the art team has run out of ideas.

Better spend your time to put in all 3D-art of the unique items that are out there. And give players a PERM SKIN TRANSFER MTX that people have been asking for years!

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last bumped12 дек. 2019 г., 1:13:50
agree
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
"

Although you can tell a lot of time has been put into designing these, they simply do not fit the atmosphere PoE is trying to convey. I don't want to see any clowns walking around during my gameplay; it totally breaks immersion.

QFT. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Последняя редакция: Raycheetah. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 7:23:24
A. SSF.

B.
"
Reinhart написал:

Better spend your time to put in all 3D-art of the unique items that are out there. And give players a PERM SKIN TRANSFER MTX that people have been asking for years!

They should remove them with new MTX and give all of them who bought clown mtx a new skins. I don't know why they don't make more medieval versions of dark and grim MTX. Better alot of similar scary looking mtx, than clowns =/.

Last time i saw little clown pet walking in town act 10 on some player...i quit the game asap and just walked away from computer.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Последняя редакция: Farystar. Время: 24 окт. 2019 г., 5:00:56
How can someone be so aggrevated by the choices some people decided to get >.>?

We have butterfly themed stuff, yet I don't see you complain? Does that fit the thematics all of a sudden?

The just of it is to let people enjoy whatever MTX they like to see on their virtual characters. If you don't like it, don't buy it, but don't get butthurt to see the occassional clown MTX or whatever around the places.. it's rather childish...

Speaking about themes, what is the theme of Path of exile? Apart from it supposed to be dark, vile, gruesome, unforgiving and horrifying, you also have the aspect that everyone is just a little bit mad. Having a guy trying to portray humour in all of this, fits the bill of being a mad-lad.

Loved this picture btw
Leave my Pennywise alone, it's the only time I bought MTX boxes rather than straight full outfits because I loved it so much!
"
Hateborne написал:
A. SSF.

It can create a trend if its super popular among players. So its indirect way to force ggg to create more like that..

If its rare, then sure, whatever.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
Rakushi написал:
How can someone be so aggrevated by the choices some people decided to get >.>?

We have butterfly themed stuff, yet I don't see you complain? Does that fit the thematics all of a sudden?

The just of it is to let people enjoy whatever MTX they like to see on their virtual characters. If you don't like it, don't buy it, but don't get butthurt to see the occassional clown MTX or whatever around the places.. it's rather childish...

Speaking about themes, what is the theme of Path of exile? Apart from it supposed to be dark, vile, gruesome, unforgiving and horrifying, you also have the aspect that everyone is just a little bit mad. Having a guy trying to portray humour in all of this, fits the bill of being a mad-lad.

Loved this picture btw

Butterfly effect is not so obvious and it is more connected to the nature, we have butterflies in the nature, not clowns.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
There are more than one MTX cosmetics that do not fit into PoE but here they are. So why not give some clowns to clowns? (just opinion but i dont need to use those and since im playing SSF i will NEVER see them).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация