[3.8] 2M++ Flameblast Ignite DPS! Ignite your way to Uber Elder!

"
lumosnoxlumo написал:
"
Falcyon написал:
I am trying out a bit this build of yours. I do have mana issues, propably due to gear but... in your videos you got 97 free mana, still you manage to get 7 charges of Flameblast. Is it because of the boot enchant?

Also, it would be nice if you could write down a bit more on this "With a level 13 clarity, I can swap out my mana flask with 0 mana regen nodes on the tree. Awesome stuff." . I don't really get what you mean.

Thank you.

With 97 free mana, i can continously cast FB for around 6-7 secs due to the boots enchant. I do advise also getting the -3 mana to channeling skills, I'm sure it will be of great help too! Since i have no problems with mana, I can swap out my mana flask for utility/dps flask. That was what I meant.

Another reason why I can sustain mana due to inspiration support that reduces mana. My mana cost is currently 16 but i think yours should be around 20.

I am no longer using spirit offering but steelskin for better defenses.

Thanks for replying. That cleared a few things out!
"
Fissio написал:
Hi, how is EE supposed to work in the build? I thought flameblast hit enemies, so it applies a bad EE for us?

I'm not the guide creator, but I think I can help you as I have been doing this build as well. That is what Orb of Storms is for. What I do is flameblast first to get the ignite started and then I put down OoS to debuff the enemy to fire so that the ignite really starts to melt it down. In this build, OoS is for utility and power charge generation, although it does seem that it is putting out quite a bit of damage on its own.
"
Fissio написал:
Hi, how is EE supposed to work in the build? I thought flameblast hit enemies, so it applies a bad EE for us?

We use orb of storms to proc EE. Also since ignite doesnt hit, proliferated ignites do not get penalised by EE
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
I can't roll Inspiration on my staff. I guess it will get a bit expensive to have two good rolls crafted. There aren't many to trade too (standard league).

The "Cannot regenerate mana/life/es" mod on maps is to be avoided with "reflect el.damage". I can't see a way to run those maps.

Where u get 185% ailment effectivenes? As far as i see its +58% from tree and +64% from gear = 122%. So 15*2.22= 33.3% shock. Mb i didn see something?
Поэтому просто кастую волну осуждения с сапортом на конверт физы в навоз (c)Kondit
затем игра останавливается на пару секунд и пишет воскресенье в городе (с)gachiBoeing
Когда Кеша выходит на улицу и останавливается, под ним создаётся освященная земля (с)ThreeOEight
"
garamaganda написал:
Where u get 185% ailment effectivenes? As far as i see its +58% from tree and +64% from gear = 122%. So 15*2.22= 33.3% shock. Mb i didn see something?

Haha wow its quite a hassle to find every piece of ailment effect; you probably missed something out.

Here's the breakdown:

Tree: 18% Divine Judgement + preceeding node, 10% elemental focus, 30% Beacon of ruin(ascendancy)

Gear: 64% Blasphemer's grasp, 29% crafted boots

Gem: 34% unbound ailments

Total: 185% ailment = 2.85x15 = 42.75% inc damage taken. Hope that answers your question :D
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
"
Falcyon написал:
I can't roll Inspiration on my staff. I guess it will get a bit expensive to have two good rolls crafted. There aren't many to trade too (standard league).

The "Cannot regenerate mana/life/es" mod on maps is to be avoided with "reflect el.damage". I can't see a way to run those maps.

For no regen maps, just replace your divine flask with a eternal mana flask (even better with enduring). Rmb to also not run clarity.

Inspiration is a pretty rare mod actually, might take a few alts/chaos spamming to actually get it. Besides, inspiration is part of the new reduced mana gem overhaul which means you probably wont find much in standard
"
lumosnoxlumo написал:
"
garamaganda написал:

Haha wow its quite a hassle to find every piece of ailment effect; you probably missed something out.

Here's the breakdown:

Tree: 18% Divine Judgement + preceeding node, 10% elemental focus, 30% Beacon of ruin(ascendancy)

Gear: 64% Blasphemer's grasp, 29% crafted boots

Gem: 34% unbound ailments

Total: 185% ailment = 2.85x15 = 42.75% inc damage taken. Hope that answers your question :D

Got it. So yeah, i miss unbound+boot craft. Damn, its really almost full legit shock. NICE!
Поэтому просто кастую волну осуждения с сапортом на конверт физы в навоз (c)Kondit
затем игра останавливается на пару секунд и пишет воскресенье в городе (с)gachiBoeing
Когда Кеша выходит на улицу и останавливается, под ним создаётся освященная земля (с)ThreeOEight
I tried to craft something like this. Will it be better than Searing touch? I can see in pob that the ignite damage is low since it has not fire dot multiplier mod. But I did read the thing about replacing burning damage with empower. Will it work or should I keep crafting for both mods?

Последняя редакция: Falcyon. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 11:24:14
"
Falcyon написал:
I tried to craft something like this. Will it be better than Searing touch? I can see in pob that the ignite damage is low since it has not fire dot multiplier mod. But I did read the thing about replacing burning damage with empower. Will it work or should I keep crafting for both mods?

Plucking your staff into PoB, I get arnd 1.55m ignite dps, which is decent. Searing touch gives 1.45m pds. Current staff gives 1.9m dps. It all depends on how much you wanna invest in the build, but with your current staff, I feel its a decent investment/value ratio.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация