[3.8] 2M++ Flameblast Ignite DPS! Ignite your way to Uber Elder!

"
lumosnoxlumo написал:
"
Falcyon написал:
I tried to craft something like this. Will it be better than Searing touch? I can see in pob that the ignite damage is low since it has not fire dot multiplier mod. But I did read the thing about replacing burning damage with empower. Will it work or should I keep crafting for both mods?

Plucking your staff into PoB, I get arnd 1.55m ignite dps, which is decent. Searing touch gives 1.45m pds. Current staff gives 1.9m dps. It all depends on how much you wanna invest in the build, but with your current staff, I feel its a decent investment/value ratio.

I see. Thanks for fast replying. Right now I'd like to ask if a simple "12% increassed DoT" on jewel is worse than "3% increased fire dot multiplier". This build aims for dot multiplier?
"
Falcyon написал:
"
lumosnoxlumo написал:
"
Falcyon написал:
I tried to craft something like this. Will it be better than Searing touch? I can see in pob that the ignite damage is low since it has not fire dot multiplier mod. But I did read the thing about replacing burning damage with empower. Will it work or should I keep crafting for both mods?

Plucking your staff into PoB, I get arnd 1.55m ignite dps, which is decent. Searing touch gives 1.45m pds. Current staff gives 1.9m dps. It all depends on how much you wanna invest in the build, but with your current staff, I feel its a decent investment/value ratio.

I see. Thanks for fast replying. Right now I'd like to ask if a simple "12% increassed DoT" on jewel is worse than "3% increased fire dot multiplier". This build aims for dot multiplier?

It really depends on how much %inc vs fire dot multi. Only way to know is to check in PoB
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Pob shows that a good rolled +dot can give more damage than 4% fire dot. Hopefully it is correct. But I am not sure if the mod still exists in leagues. I might have some legacy jewels in stash.

Suggestion: There is the "of Nirvana" mod which gives like +60% mana regeneration rate. This might be a bit easier to get on a ring (or other gear) than trying to get a lab enchant (which is only 50% and after casting a spell).
Great build so far, leveling has been great! I just wanna ask why you chose "DAMAGING AILMENTS YOU INFLICT DEAL [10-15]% FASTER WHILE AFFECTED BY MALEVOLENCE" instead of "[18-22]% TO DAMAGE OVER TIME MULTIPLIER WHILE AFFECTED BY MALEVOLENCE", is it because that mod deals more dmg? I can't tell because the watcher's eye jewel doesn't show dmg an increase/decrease to dmg in PoB
"
Great build so far, leveling has been great! I just wanna ask why you chose "DAMAGING AILMENTS YOU INFLICT DEAL [10-15]% FASTER WHILE AFFECTED BY MALEVOLENCE" instead of "[18-22]% TO DAMAGE OVER TIME MULTIPLIER WHILE AFFECTED BY MALEVOLENCE", is it because that mod deals more dmg? I can't tell because the watcher's eye jewel doesn't show dmg an increase/decrease to dmg in PoB

Lets do some maths here:

Lets assume we do 100 damage per sec. ignite is by default 4sec so we deal 400 dmg total. Lets say I have 15% faster ignite from watcher's eye and 10% from lethal pride. I have a total of 25% faster ignite. You would normally assume its a 25% overall dps increase but actually, the formula is 100/(1-0.25) = 133.33 dmg over 4*(1-0.25) = 3 secs. Our dps is actually increased by 33.33%.

Taking the raw damage in PoB at ~1.9mdps and factoring faster ignites into account, the actual dps of the ignite is 2.53m dps. Since we have quite a lot of fire dot multi, an additional source of 22% fire dot multi would roughly give arnd 4-5% estimated increase in dps, nth compared to the 17% more dps(from 15% faster ignite) or 33%(from 15% + 10%).

Hope that clarifies the difference between fire dot multi and faster ignites for our dps

[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Do you think it would be possible to make a Trickster version of this build? I would assume damage would be a bit lower but possibly more mobility and survivability? What are your thoughts?
So i was plan to play something similar and here is my current setup.
https://pastebin.com/2azXzG3m

- i simulate golem buffs from ascendency on the helmet (+ ligtning golem enchant);
- shock effect is simuulated on cinderswallow flask.
Поэтому просто кастую волну осуждения с сапортом на конверт физы в навоз (c)Kondit
затем игра останавливается на пару секунд и пишет воскресенье в городе (с)gachiBoeing
Когда Кеша выходит на улицу и останавливается, под ним создаётся освященная земля (с)ThreeOEight
"
lethality84 написал:
Do you think it would be possible to make a Trickster version of this build? I would assume damage would be a bit lower but possibly more mobility and survivability? What are your thoughts?

Other than the shock/chill, the damage bonus from trickster and elementalist are almost identical. Trickster has more qol with more layered defenses while elementalist have better dps. Both are solid choices.
"
garamaganda написал:
So i was plan to play something similar and here is my current setup.
https://pastebin.com/2azXzG3m

- i simulate golem buffs from ascendency on the helmet (+ ligtning golem enchant);
- shock effect is simuulated on cinderswallow flask.

Tree is fine but i would respec light of divinity as its pretty bad for a notable. Maybe try for another jewel slot.

Gear is okay too but I would highly recommend getting a faster ailment malevolence watcher's eye
edit: nevermind, found the answer
Последняя редакция: dokidokidango. Время: 19 окт. 2019 г., 0:50:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация