[3.8] 2M++ Flameblast Ignite DPS! Ignite your way to Uber Elder!

How far can this build delve to?
Which bandit should I kill with this build?
Alira? Oak? Kaitryn?

Anyone could help me please?

Thanks!
"
guilehm написал:
Alira? Oak? Kaitryn?

Thanks!

Hi there! Generally I would only consider between 2 options - either passives points or alira if you're going crit and desperately need resists. In this case it's passives points.

League is ending soon so if you're still playing, tell me your active times so I can pass you my gear:)
Cheers
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Alira? Oak? Kaitryn?

Thanks!
"
Hi there! Generally I would only consider between 2 options - either passives points or alira if you're going crit and desperately need resists. In this case it's passives points.

League is ending soon so if you're still playing, tell me your active times so I can pass you my gear:)
Cheers

Thanks for the answer!
I've just started playing two days ago.
I do not have specific times online, but I'm active right now.
My nick is PythonJs. I'm playing in "São Paulo (BR)" server.
It will be a pleasure to receive your items.
Sorry for my bad english.
I like the look of the build. I think my wife is going to use it for her first play-through when Metamorph starts.

I just started last week and am going to hook her on it -- hope she enjoys this build!
"
I like the look of the build. I think my wife is going to use it for her first play-through when Metamorph starts.

I just started last week and am going to hook her on it -- hope she enjoys this build!

I hope see does too! Welcome, new exile :D
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
"
lumosnoxlumo написал:
3.8 Elementalist Flameblast Ignite

lumosnoxlumo, could you additionally explain to me, how did you get enough mana in your build? I don't understand.

So, Despair with Blasphemy Support reserve 35% of the Mana. It's ok, but on your videos, this aura not reserve anything. How? Why?
Next, Malovelence needs yet another 50%. It's 85% already.
Next, Flesh and Stone needs yet 25%. It's 110%.
Further it makes no sense to continue, but in the end, Clarity needs at least additionally 256 Mana (19Lvl Gem).

Obviously, your build is not relevant because of this.

lumosnoxlumo, could you actualize your build info OR explain to me, how I can optimize it on my own without switching to another build or without destructing, without lost benefits of this one. If it's possible, of course.

P.S. I'm a new player in the PoE and I have been playing only the last 5 days. So, I need your advice if you could help.
"
interesniy написал:

So, Despair with Blasphemy Support reserve 35% of the Mana. It's ok, but on your videos, this aura not reserve anything. How? Why?

If you look at the gear he's using the Impresence Amulet makes the Despair curse reserve no mana.
"
Targwyn написал:
If you look at the gear he's using the Impresence Amulet makes the Despair curse reserve no mana.

Damn, my inattention! Now it's absolutely clear. Thank you, Targwyn! Guess, I was affected by my 5-days game experience. :)
What about this build in 3.9? Love Flameblast...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация