[3.8] Necro Synergy Build | Commander of Undeath | 2.5mil+ DPS

Welcome to Blight, traveler. Moreso, the next evolution of Necromancy.

*This build will be updated frequently throughout the league, please leave questions in the comments*

I planned extensively and excitedly as Blight approached, tweaking and theorycrafting with every new update until I arrived at this beautiful idea. This build has multiple layers of Synergy & automation built on top of commanding a literal legion of Undeath.

What I arrived at, after insane hours of contemplation was: Build on physical DPS, drop the mixing of physical and magical - and design a wrecking ball for both clearing & boss potential.

This build also provides the Commander of Undeath 3 stacks of 6-link minions to command, all with the 'Aggressive' property!!. This build also results in commanding about 12~13 Zombies & Skeletons (each) + Phantasms + Vaal Skeletons for a total of about 70 minions ~ & Every one has Blind & Taunt %.

Hatred & Vulnerability are the key buffs for everything, while Spirit Offering - Exposure - & Maim all working together just absolutely wreck the opposition. Meanwhile the helmet & Staff option have automation to keep spawning more minions as well as giving you insane recovery potential.

Videos & More updates coming soon~

Let's dig in:

Gear:

These are major pieces needed to make the build function:
Скрытый текст

Some current gear I've been using that are great for leveling, Mapping, & saving towards the big stuff:

Jewels:
Скрытый текст

Gems & Links:
Скрытый текст
Zombies ~ Minion Damage ~ Feeding Frenzy ~ Multistrike ~ Fortify ~ Empower (Placed in Body)

Vaal Summon Skeletons ~ Minion Damage ~ Feeding Frenzy ~ Maim ~ Minion Speed ~ Multistrike (Placed in Staff, you can substitute Phantasm Support to double Phantasm limit)

Blasphemy ~ Vulnerability ~ Vitality (In Helmet)

Carrion Golem ~ Deathmark ~ Minion Damage ~ Elemental Army

Cast When Damage Taken ~ Convocation

Unsupported Gems:
Flame Dash - Desecrate - Spirit Offering

Hatred (in Essence Worm)

Path of Building:
Скрытый текст
Includes all planned gear, Jewels, Skill Gems, etc
https://pastebin.com/XcG2GeDn

Ascendancy:
Скрытый текст

Bandits: Kill All

Build Cost:
Скрытый текст
It's still a little too early to tell how the market will shape out this League, but probably in the realm of 8~12 Ex for the endgame setup.
Последняя редакция: Katsuko. Время: 15 сент. 2019 г., 11:57:02
Last bumped11 нояб. 2019 г., 20:01:22
nice build waiting the videos
Been scouring around the multiple summoner builds and I got to say, you POB is EXACTLY the same as ghazzytv If you're gonna put out a build why bother copying someone else's and marking it as your own? You really think someone wouldn't notice?

https://pastebin.com/XcG2GeDn This is your POB

https://pastebin.com/cr4QNVk2 This is GhazzyTv POB

Literally not a single difference. This is plagiarism, Shame on you.
Последняя редакция: PreEnabled. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 10:43:44
"
PreEnabled написал:
Been scouring around the multiple summoner builds and I got to say, you POB is EXACTLY the same as ghazzytv If you're gonna put out a build why bother copying someone else's and marking it as your own? You really think someone wouldn't notice?

I planned this build for almost 2 weeks before Blight went live, adapting my plans as they released more news - and 2 other PoE community members can vouch for my honesty. I do not pull builds from the site, as I thrive on the theorycraft nature of Path of Exile. Further, I would never copy someone else's & post it as my own, that is ridiculous and childish. Finally, it is assuming of you as well as crappy to call out such accusations without fact-checking.

I have no intention of looking up that persons build as I'm proud of the work I have been putting into this, despite the current league borderline raping necromancers for currency to obtain gear.

I've been posting off-meta theory builds for a few leagues now, including Scion builds which are generally considered 'unpopular'. I do it because I enjoy the game. I'm sure there are differences in the build ideas, but it is not entirely unthinkable for people to come up with very similar ideas that are absorbed in theory.

Good day, unkind sir~
Последняя редакция: Katsuko. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 14:32:59
"
PreEnabled написал:

Okay, one community friend told me I should pull up the build because you're a verifiable liar. Due to the news received, I did pull up his build - He doesn't touch the right side of the tree as I did, and he goes for a few other circles I did not. Also, his skill links are completely different and builds with Spectres where I do not. He also runs a different Ascendancy setup, and he completed no full items for his build.

Are you sure you didn't just pull up my Builder twice and jump the gun to shout this insanity? You really need to be more careful or you will create a very negative image for yourself, if it already isn't quite low.
Thanks for this build.
Seems like im have 100k dps on first Kitava and 200+ in last (half items is gray, just sockets). And you don’t have to do anything, just run and recall the creatures. Well, you raise things of course) Super lazy build, all as i love.
"
AlexanderVBG написал:
Thanks for this build.
Seems like im have 100k dps on first Kitava and 200+ in last (half items is gray, just sockets). And you don’t have to do anything, just run and recall the creatures. Well, you raise things of course) Super lazy build, all as i love.

Thanks for trying it out~

It is a lazy play build, focus on loot and summoning skeletons every couple screens of movement. Deathmark on bosses for Golem DPS, but even without it most bosses die in less than 4~5 seconds. But it does absolutely wreck ;p

I'll have videos up soon~
Последняя редакция: Katsuko. Время: 25 сент. 2019 г., 11:09:50
"
Hatred & Vulnerability are the key buffs for everything, while Spirit Offering - Exposure - & Maim all working together just absolutely wreck the opposition. Meanwhile the helmet & Staff option have automation to keep spawning more minions as well as giving you insane recovery potential.

No mage skelly version :(
"
BlackSho3k написал:
"

No mage skelly version :(

I was considering doing a write-up for Skelly Mages, just wasn't sure I was going to build it myself this League. If you'd like it I can post a build for it within a couple of days.
Hi, first off I want to thank you for taking the time to write out and share your build. Also, screw that guy and his baseless accusations.

I am new to PoE and I have tried a few builds but nothing past lvl 30ish. the builds start getting really complicated. I really like the concept of this one, as it suits what I want from a build.

Can you please recommend for me what skill gems I should focus on while leveling, and like an order for how to go through the skill tree. Assume the most basics of knowledge of passive skills and some familiarity with low level necro gems.

I would really appreciate any help you can give, I'm going to try and roll a new toon with this build while i wait for a reply.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация