[3.8 FINAL] 🔥 Infernal Beastlord 🔥 / SpectreWIKI

Hey thanks for your reply good to know the synergy works. I checked your passive tree again and you did improve on your Abyss Jewels do you have a good reason why you have not taken the Death Attunement passive node?

Because that is a very good node for that +1 spectre and also for the regens! I would skimp on other nodes just to take that node as it is superb!
Последняя редакция: aomas. Время: 2 окт. 2019 г., 22:56:25
Yea i replaced the jewels. Death attunement is on my PoB plan, but am 6 points why atm so won't get it until level 91. I may end up just moving the 6 points from the big life cluster to the left of scion and use those to get DA now and just put the next few levels back into that life node. I also plan on picking up Commander of Darkness from uberlab instead of Plaguebringer since I don't spawn corpses except as a gem swap when logging in to get zombies up.

Update: Did exactly that, and wickerman spectre in the helm with infernal legion doesn't die, even has positive health regen (not counting the extra 1.5% from convocation spam). Didn't need to bother with a stygian either.

Next piece of gear upgrade is my armor to a 6L blue with some other stats I have in mind. (i have one i'm looking at but seller is offline atm).
Well i chose plaguebringer because there are always corpses laying around so it is a 10% MORE Damage, and whenever there aren't i have the option to throw Desecrate on the ground. You don't need to consume corpses for that damage boost, if you want bigger AoE then you would need to consume corpses.

Commander of Darkness is not a bad choice if you want a much simpler "always on" buff for your minions. I prefer the More damage for tougher bosses!

And while my initial Passive Tree has a nodes Faith and Steel and Armour And Energy shield, i have since refunded those and moved them to get more Life Nodes.

Also as a side note Ravenous Horde node is pretty good node to be crafted to Amulet with Cassias Oils
Последняя редакция: aomas. Время: 3 окт. 2019 г., 9:54:45
I finally added small 3 min montage of me using different spectres, and i ended my build by playing with Blackguard Stalkers. Montage also shows what it felt like playing Blight league with constant lags and issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBqvGKGzA18
I show the power of Blackguard Stalkers against Final Phase against Shaper and then one Incursion Run! Rest are memeworthy clips using different spectres!
Последняя редакция: aomas. Время: 26 окт. 2019 г., 7:23:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация