[3.8] Zombie/skeleton 75/75 block 7.5k HP Necromancer

Hi. This is my first build I share ever. And it's still "work in progress" and I'm not sure how much time I'll have to update it.

I like tanky builds so I did a variation of Zombie/Skeleton Necromancer with max block and life on block (Bone Offering). With current gear I can dive into packs or bosses with Whirlwind Blades + Convocate in T16 maps without risk of being killed. There is no need to stay behind your minions. I did not died since i use the staff (except Hall of Grand Masters) and doing only T16/T15 and bosses, syndicate and other daily. No issues with blighted maps as long as good towers are used.

Did all content already with this build. Including deathless Uber Elder.

Pros/cons
Скрытый текст

Pros:
- uber tanky, 7.5k HP, max block/spell block, fortify, many reductions, enfeeble, HP on block, zombie leech
- about 6M boss POB dps
- zombies have 95k HP
Cons:
- can't kill some Hall of Grand Masters - i did't kill the one using vortex and other many dot's, also she was killing minions instantly
- physical reflect is difficult but doable
- use many buttons: desecrate, offering, convocation, leap slam, skeleton and flasks eventually

Build variants and skill trees
Скрытый текст

Current gear with staff. The staff may be impossible to roll so most probably I'll skip +1 to Socketed Gems and craft %minion damage/life instead:
https://pastebin.com/MBGcf6yf

Claw and shield variant (cheaper and faster due using Whirlwind Blades but DPS is lower, zombie HP is lower, Rumi is required to have top block):
https://pastebin.com/qienjNVP

Gear
Скрытый текст

Staff variant
Скрытый текст

Staff - get ilvl 81+ Elder +20 block staff, 6-link, use Alts/Imprint/Regal/Annul to get rare with +1 level and + block/spell block mods, craft +2 support gems and minion mods
Elder Item
Item Level: 81
+20% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
+5% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff
11% Chance to Block Spell Damage
{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
{crafted}Minions deal 78% increased Damage
{crafted}Minions have 25% increased Attack Speed
{crafted}Minions have 26% increased Cast Speed

The Baron Helmet

Body Armor - 5-link is good enough, focus on strength, life resist and open prefix for +1 Zombie/Skeleton
+50 to Strength
+111 to maximum Life
9% increased maximum Life
+15% to Fire Resistance
+39% to Lightning Resistance
{crafted}+1 to maximum number of Raised Zombies
{crafted}+1 to maximum number of Skeletons

Grip onf the Council gloves

Alberon's Warpath boots

Astramentis amulet

Rings - focus on strength, life, remaining resist, open suffix for endurance charges or minion speed, get fire/lightning damage on one to proc Elemental Overload

Belt - heavy, leather belt or stygian vise with focus on strength, life, remaining resist. Stygian vise is the best since we can fit abyss jewel with chance blind on hit. I did not get the good one yet.

Jewels - spell block on staff, strength, max life, resistances
+1% Chance to Block Spell Damage while wielding a Staff
+16 to Strength
6% increased maximum Life
+12% to Cold and Lightning Resistances

Flasks
Hybrid with bleed immunity
Basalt with freeze immunity
Jade with increased evasion
Rumi's or Granite with increased armor - actually block is very high without Rumi's already but can be used in dangerous situations for max block
Quicksilver with increased speed

Claw and Shield variant
Скрытый текст

The Scourge Claw

The Baron Helmet

Body Armor - 6-link, focus on strength, life and open prefix for +1 Zombie/Skeleton
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Maim
+106 to maximum Life
+6% to Maximum Life
1% life Regenerated per Second
+35 to Strength
{crafted}+1 to maximum number of Raised Zombies
{crafted}+1 to maximum number of Skeletons

Grip onf the Council gloves

Alberon's Warpath boots

Astramentis amulet

Rings - focus on strength, life, remaining resist, open suffix for endurance charges or minion speed, get fire/lightning damage on one to proc Elemental Overload

Belt - heavy, leather belt or stygian vise with focus on strength, life, remaining resist. Stygian vise is the best since we can fit abyss jewel with chance blind on hit. I did not get the good one yet.

Jewels - spell block with shield, strength, max life, resistances
+1% Chance to Block Spell Damage while holding a Shield
+16 to Strength
6% increased maximum Life
+12% to Cold and Lightning Resistances

Flasks
Hybrid with bleed immunity
Basalt with freeze immunity
Jade with increased evasion
Rumi's Concotion
Quicksilver with increased speed

Gem links
Скрытый текст

Staff variant
Скрытый текст

Staff 6-link: Zombies + Skeletons + Feeding Frenzy + Minion Damage + Multistrike/Melee Physical Damage + Empower
Helmet: Animate Guardian + Carion Goldem + Spectre + Blood Magic
4-link: Faster casting + Desecrate + Bone offering + Convocation
3/4-link: Leap slam + Fortify + Faster attacks (+ Endurance charge on melee stun)
2-link: Generosity + Hatred
2-link: Cast when damage taken + Immortal call
2-link: Enfeeble + Blasphemy

Claw and Shield variant
Скрытый текст

Body Armor 6-link: Zombies + Skeletons + Feeding Frenzy + Minion Damage + Multistrike + Empower/Melee Physical Damage
Helmet: Animate Guardian + Carion Goldem + Spectre + Blood Magic
4-link: Faster casting + Desecrate + Bone offering + Convocation
3-link: Leap slam + Fortify + Faster attacks
3/2-link: Generosity + Hatred + Precision lvl 1 / or not linked Clarity lvl 1
2-link: Cast when damage taken + Immortal call
2-link: Enfeeble + Blasphemy

Animate Guardian cheap setup
Скрытый текст

Victario Flight boots
Dying Breath staff
Leer Cast mask
Southbound gloves
Ambu's Charge body armor

Kingmaker axe if you have spare Exalt

Spectres
Скрытый текст

Host Cheftain (The Riverways, The Southern Forest, The Ashen Fields)
2x Carnage Cheftains (The Old Fields)
Ruins Helion (The Quay)

Leveling
Скрытый текст

As usual summoner or witch. I used Storm Brand and Arc before Zombies and Spectres were usable on their own.

Kill all bandits for 2 skill points.
Patheon:
Major - Brine King for faster recovery in case of stunning hit
Minor - Abberath for burning ground imunity or Ralakesh for bleed reduction or Shakari for poison immunity

No videos will be recorded since I have no expierience how to do it :)
My builds:
3.8 75/75 block 7.5k HP Zombie/Skeleton build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2650898
Последняя редакция: zVisior. Время: 19 окт. 2019 г., 14:22:59
Last bumped25 нояб. 2019 г., 20:28:06
del
Последняя редакция: RastaxD. Время: 3 окт. 2019 г., 12:46:32
I've finally did this:
https://pastebin.com/MBGcf6yf

Did not die since made this staff. Everything dies quickly. Uber Elder 3x times deathless. I never did it deathless before. Can jump inside any pack of any mobs and don't care. Porcupines are no issue at all. Did a boss room in T16 with 2x harbringers, breach and corpse explosions simultaneously and didn't need to avoid anything.

Anyway if no one is interested then this topic It can be deleted.
My builds:
3.8 75/75 block 7.5k HP Zombie/Skeleton build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2650898
Hi,

I'm doing a cheap variant due to not existing drop luck this season. Not even one single exalt so far, so no fancy crafting.
I'm hoping for at least a baron still, since it drops every season when playing melee.

This is a lot cheaper(common) variant with some defensive perks. When Vaal skeleton is up 70% block is possible.

I use the classic spirit offering on a CWDT to give 1.2k extra energy shield when hit - considering your block variant now ;).

Updated Claw variant. It's way cheaper. No craft needed.
It's about 33% less damage and minions HP (if Empower 4 used) or 20% less damage and 50% less minion HP (with Melee Physical Damage). Need to play more carefully when doing Uber Elder, I lost few Zombies and had to watch their HP bars and convocate frequently (while the staff variant don't really care because Zombies never die)
Survivability of character is similar or slightly better than staff version.
Claw version is a bit faster since Whirlwind Blades is faster movement skill but can't jump over obstacles.

I'm almost lvl 97 with this build while I never did more than 96, and with old characters I did skip hardest content to get this level.

Can compare this build to last 3 i played:
- "Immortal" Blade Flurry HOWA Jugg - 13k ES, nice regen and leech, it's as tanky as this one but clear spped is not good, single target damage is not high (I did about 0.6M consistent Shaper DPS)
- Elemental Hit Ascedant (non-crit) - less but still tanky, 8.5k HP, overleech, 50/40 dodge, very good clear speed (offscreening), not high single target (about 1M Shaper DPS), easy 1-button play, blood magic version so no mana sustain needed
- Storm Brand Occultist (non-crit) - 13k ES, nice regen and leech, can stay in Shapers beam but can't touch the balls, no other layers of defence, still can die in dangerous situations, great clear speed - just fly through maps, not high single target (about 1M Shaper DPS)
- Cyclone League Slayer (crit version) - not so tanky, 6.5k HP, overleech, fortify, good clear speed (almost full screen cyclone), very good single target (about 5M Shaper DPS)

This one:
Very good clear speed, most tanky build I ever did, can't endure Shapers beam but balls are not that dangerous because one will not kill you and most likely other or all 3 are blocked, very high single target (about 8M shaper DPS - 1 second Shaper phase)
My builds:
One question for your claw version:

You could use one of the new minion wands instead of the claw - some crafting needed. With +1 minion level, damage, speed, life it can get strong.

You would need to change to shield charge instead of whirling blades - at least shield charge applies fortify somewhat better because of better AOE coverage.

I have still to accumulate some more stuff before experimenting more.
"
You could use one of the new minion wands instead of the claw - some crafting needed. With +1 minion level, damage, speed, life it can get strong.

You would need to change to shield charge instead of whirling blades - at least shield charge applies fortify somewhat better because of better AOE coverage.

I did this initially but found Convocation wand vs The Scourge is not big difference, however I did not have +1 wand but + minion dmg/life and minion attack/cast speed.

Shield charge vs Whirlwind blades is a matter of preference. I like Whirlwind blades more and you don't need to point your cursor on enemy, you can dive through enemy while Shield charge hits the target in the end of movement or will stop when enemy is in the path.
My builds:
Последняя редакция: zVisior. Время: 10 окт. 2019 г., 7:27:45
Hey OP,

This is probably one of the most powerful builds going around. The problem is, first: it is really expensive, second: so many other minion builds are waltzing through content, players don't really need thoughtful synergies at the moment. Otherwise, this thread would have a lot more attention on it.
Still, well done getting such high damages, easy playstyle, max blocks all fit in.

I'm with Llyrain, the femur of the saints is way cheaper and easier to aim for!
I built this version: https://pastebin.com/T0byDjGy which has life regen galore, higher resists, more armour and is much cheaper.
gonna try this one <3
"
grimlock9999 написал:
Hey OP,

This is probably one of the most powerful builds going around. The problem is, first: it is really expensive, second: so many other minion builds are waltzing through content, players don't really need thoughtful synergies at the moment. Otherwise, this thread would have a lot more attention on it.
Still, well done getting such high damages, easy playstyle, max blocks all fit in.

I'm with Llyrain, the femur of the saints is way cheaper and easier to aim for!
I built this version: https://pastebin.com/T0byDjGy which has life regen galore, higher resists, more armour and is much cheaper.

I agree the staff version is expensive and currently there are almost no jewels I use on poe.trade. http://poe.trade/search/aranuhunusamom
However claw version is not that expensive. I bought the armor from POB for 1ex no-linked. Other items are for 10-20 chaos. Jewels are accessible. http://poe.trade/search/oniziyatorirar

Killed 6 Uber Elders deathless so far.
My builds:
Последняя редакция: zVisior. Время: 16 окт. 2019 г., 7:47:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация