what is wrong with my build - help

Hi Guys,

I need help as I cannot beat elder and shaper.

Can you please help me with an advice? I much appreciate it.
Here is my build so far

https://pastebin.com/BA8BNg7b
Last bumped6 нояб. 2019 г., 3:44:40
A couple of quick glaring things...

- You have 2 socketed watcher's eyes. It's limited to 1.
- You haven't done your uber lab yet.

What kind of issues are you having?
Последняя редакция: kestalkayden. Время: 27 окт. 2019 г., 14:56:38
I have tried to kill Elder and failed miserably.. I want to know what can I improve in order to reach million dps and be better in resistances in order to be able to beat guardians and shaper.

I know I have 2 watchers eye for boost the dps.. I do not think are limited to 1 .

also this build is limited in delve also.. I am depth 80 and I have started to have difficulties.
"
Mihai_ta написал:
I have tried to kill Elder and failed miserably.. I want to know what can I improve in order to reach million dps and be better in resistances in order to be able to beat guardians and shaper.

I know I have 2 watchers eye for boost the dps.. I do not think are limited to 1 .

You were just told they are limited to 1.

You should learn how to play before aiming for arbitrary numbers like " million dps".
So much cringe here.
Bravo man, you enlighten me!! waw you’re the best explainer.. I know I have to improve my game, That is why I have asked for tips or suggestions! I do not need an idiot to tell me that I have to learn.. Why in the hell you bother comment !!
"
Mihai_ta написал:
Bravo man, you enlighten me!! waw you’re the best explainer.. I know I have to improve my game, That is why I have asked for tips or suggestions! I do not need an idiot to tell me that I have to learn.. Why in the hell you bother comment !!

Dude, you literally took facts and shrugged it off saying you " do not think are limited 1". It's your complete lack of effort that really grinds me, not the asking for help.
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 6 нояб. 2019 г., 2:02:24
“udate” of the build. I have managed to beat elder. Yes is one watcher’s eye. that was one of my mistakes.
But still I get problems on shaper guardians as I have not damage resistance, even if I’m 75% elemental resistances. Seems is not enough, also damage is too low.
I appreciate any advices that can help me improve this character.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация