Occultist Righteous Fire (SSFHC)

Hello boys & gals. So as many of us know, with the nerf of occultist vile bastion node alot of dreams were crushed as we no longer could fully sustain RF with the way of constantly keeping the buff up. This guide is more of the format for SSF HC playstyle than anything else, thus you do not need any unique items or anything of that nature.

I have played every Righteous Fire version there are with every ascendancy there is to picked.

With the nerf of Vile Bastion you can no longer just kill stuff fast to not degen from RF as it was reduced from max 30% es regen to 10%, but that is only one way of doing RF with occultist, no worries.

Feel free to message me either on the forums or ingame if you have any questions about Righteous Fire in general.

GetStarted

* First of you need to be level 36 to use Sacred Life Flask (For most convenience. Can be done with Colossal Life Flask)
* You will need Profane Chemistery (-50% Increased Life Recovery from flasks-)
* You will sustain RF-degen with using life flasks only. You will not use
purity of fire and you will not have more than 75% fire resistance.

Gameplay/Style

So obviously a build like this will never be able to kill any endgame boss, just how it is. Even with perfect gear it will never be able to.
This is designed to clear any map within like...1 minute. Some bosses you just skip especially in t14+ maps.

Keep in mind that during leveling phase
(Depending on if you wanna level with RF or not)

I always start using RF at level 31 when i can get the blasphemy gem as with blasphemy - poachers mark and mandatory nodes on tree you´re able to spam life flasks to battle the degen of RF with only 75% fire ress and no unique items.

Fighting a10 kitava with 2900-3500 hp with 20% armor and about to no phys migration takes practice especially if you are like me and only play SSF HC but most of his attacks are very telegraphed.

Nothing is faster than Occu RF when it comes to powerleveling (Google - Aila PoE) for further proof as this is the next best thing to his build as it got nerfed to the ground which also was the only build i play and is now unplayable (See previous mentions to vile bastion)

New-Way-Of-Occultist-RF

So basically the new way of doing Occu RF (which i believe i created but who knows, maybe someone got there before me) - is by going for a different path on our tree entirely. Previously a pretty good goal was to have around 140% inc life as we later on used 90+ regret orbs to transition into a hybrid version as RF used to do 40% of our total hp/es as dmg (which now is 20%) -

NOW, we want to go for life as skipping hybrid means that we can scale RF dmg further with the addition of the new fire dot stat, fire%, burning dmg % , inc aoe dmg, area dmg% , damage%, all in all there are ALOT of options.

But not only are going for life based, we are also going for tankyness by taking armor nodes on tree.

So what do we get? We get something that is incredibly tanky vs phys/melee dmg at the same time we get to use 3 curses (Malediction)

In terms of damage, nothing beats this version as the 3 curses can be
Blasphemy - Flammability, Despair & Elemental Weakness for an instance.[/span]

Gems

You´ll need a few mandatory gems and for that reason you have to do library if on new character.
Blasphemy - Poachers Mark <--- Gives you constant flask charges so you never run out
Shield Charge - Faster Attack - Inspiration<--- Best movement skill imo
Righteous Fire - Con effect - Elemental Focus/Inspiration - Burning Damage/Inspiration <--- The 4 gems you want with RF until you get a 5l/6l.
Inc Crit chance - Orb Of Storm (Get these 2 gems when you have gotten Elemental Equilibrium & Elemental Overload on the passive tree.

Path-Of-Building

https://pastebin.com/RTCqPpCH
Последняя редакция: Robinjohnsson. Время: 4 дек. 2019 г., 10:14:40
Last bumped4 дек. 2019 г., 9:56:09

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация