0.10.3c Patch Notes

"
xInfinite написал:
Worst patch imo. Leave the loot with the players name. I am telling you now people are going to dislike this patch very much.

I've yet to see a patch *someone* hasn't disliked very much.

I've yet to see patch that had more people disliking it than approving of it, though.

Give this a chance and see how it goes before you condemn it, eh? Beta be beta. This is still a time of testing. Experimenting.

As GGG proves with this patch.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I think player's name and timer should be an UI option so each player can adjust the game to his/her needs/likes.

In general, more small options = more ways for a player to make game suit better.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Heh, no more "That loot was mine!"

They'll just get the reply "Didn't have your name on it."

I hope these changes don't impede map progress when playing with friends though, waiting for the timer to drop to pick up things they don't want is a hassle.
"
xInfinite написал:
Worst patch imo. Leave the loot with the players name. I am telling you now people are going to dislike this patch very much.

i agree bad changes imo the looting system was good now its going to slow down parties
no names on them will be quite annoying, in our map group we rely on the names to allocate the gear that drops :/ we all cant see every drop at the same time. gentleman style just got harder...
EXCELLENT changes!

Thank you!
"
Chris написал:
"
EndOfEnds написал:
Thank you for finally doing something about the loot system.

I'd still like you to address the ability to block other players by standing on loot, though.

I do agree that needs addressing. We want there to be tension around the drops, but agree that players shouldn't be able to physically deny the drops in that way.

would increasing pickup radius work to fix this issue?

"
Chris написал:
"
EndOfEnds написал:
Thank you for finally doing something about the loot system.

I'd still like you to address the ability to block other players by standing on loot, though.

I do agree that needs addressing. We want there to be tension around the drops, but agree that players shouldn't be able to physically deny the drops in that way.

A simple solution to this would be to extend the pick-up radius slightly. If multiple people were blocking your loot, you probably still wouldn't be able to get it. But hey, if they're able to co-ordinate so well in that 2.6 seconds, they kind of deserve the loot.
Woohoo. Finally. Looking forward. I usually miss my loot, when I do, by a very short time, so I think the one second will be a big improvement.
uuuu interesting patch notes :) NICE !!
FFA Loot = ninja fest = lots of swearing

IGN: NineteenEightyFourGO(current one), Polars, SirensOfTheSea, XenaLegenDaryPrincess

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация