[3.9] *Link’s Burning Arrow Elemancer (Budget, All Content, Unique Build) - Awakener*

Update
Awakener beaten with and he had an awesome drop!

Build Goal/Highlights:
To create a build that has high clear speed (clears maps in 1-2 minutes) but can still reliably do end game boss content.

This is an ignite build using the Tempest Bow and Stormfire ring along with Golems for defensive support and offensive buffs.

I have a history of creating ‘hipster’ builds, the benefit usually is lower cost of items, this one is about 4 exalts to afford all items which I feel is reasonable. Can be done for just over 2 exalts if a few items are excluded.

Points of Interest for this Build:
*Burning Arrow received major buffs for 3.9 (burning arrow and ignite in general was already heavily buffed in 3.3 however was never meta). It is very strong.

*Golems, minions, and Golem ascendency nodes received major buffs in 3.8. With 4x Golems and Meat Shield support we have a huge source of defensive capabilities, greatly appreciated by us Bow users

*Asenath’s Chant received major buffs for 3.9, from 25% chance to trigger to 100% chance to trigger spells, in this case we primarily using it to cast flammability, enfeeble, elemental weakness (and steelskin).

*Fast attack speed ensures Elemental Overload (+40% more elemental damage) is up at all times.

*Good defence; flesh and stone, kaoms heart, max level enfeeble, golems, defensive flasks, 5.75-6k life at level 90

*Going lightning damage allows us to use Elemental Equilibrium to apply -50% to enemy fire resist, as burning is always fire, this a huge ignite+debuff damage increase.

*Going lightning damage has for a greater damage range (i.e. 1-100 instead of 40-60), allowing for higher top end ignite damage, and the highest hit damage you’ve done is counted for the active ignite on the enemy.

*Going lightning damage allows us to shock, enemies will take up to 50% increased damage.

*Dyadian Dawn with abrasive catalysts applied gives 42% quicker burn, this is incredibly strong. Along with new Burning Brutality Node (which will hopefully be Annointable with oils soon) equals 50% quicker burn. Totaling 43% higher than we’ve ever seen before and Dyadian dawn was already best in slot

*Militant Faith Timeless Jewel placed near the witch central jewel slot can provide fire exposure on hit and another strong bonus if rolled with the 3% increased effect of non-damaging ailments per 10 devotion modifier

Gear
Скрытый текст

Gear Explanation:
Скрытый текст
The Tempest Bow
High Attack Speed, No Physical Damage modifier will help us stack big ignite and damage over time debuffs.

Asenath’s Chant Helmet
Will cast up to 4 spells, in this case 3 curses, in 0.9 seconds with recent buffs. Enough said.
Enchantment: Burning Arrow buffs, Golem Buff Effect, Curse Effect, Blink Arrow Cooldown, plenty of options

Dyadian Dawn
Was already the best in slot item for ignite attack builds. With abrasive catalysts applied to the belt, the ignite damage speed buff is increased to 42% (!!!), this is borderline broken.

Stormfire Ring
Your Lightning Damage can Ignite mod, this is build enabling.

Windscream/Windshriek
+1 to curses applied, along with Whispers of Doom node allows us to cast 3 curses. Windshriek isn’t necessary but the 60% increased curse area of effect does help.
Enchantment: Added lightning damage if you haven’t killed recently

Kaom’s Heart
+500 life, fire damage applies to burn damage.

Thunderfist
Good flat lightning damage and 5L buff for Golems

Rare Ring
Dexterity+Life+Res mods. Other excellent mods are flat added lightning damage, flat added lightning damage to spells and attacks, flat added lightning damage against shocked enemies.

Rare Amulet
Dexterity+Life+Res mods. Other excellent mods are flat added lightning damage and fire damage over time multiplier (however this is a rare mod).

Rare Quiver
Dexterity+Life+Res mods. Other excellent mods are damage over time multiplier.

Rare Jewels
Update:

This jewel socketed near witch middle has given 10% chance to inflict fire exposure on hit. A further -10% to enemy fire resistance.

Also the mod 3% increased effect of non-damaging ailments on enemies per 10 devotion is also fantastic: it took my chill effectiveness up 51% and shock effectiveness up 51% , translating to ~5% slower enemy action speed and enemies take ~7.5% increased damage shocked.
Finally the jewel mod of 4% increased elemental damage per 10 devotion provided ~60% increased elemental damage (the first one is more important though)

Dexterity+Life+Added Lightning Damage mods. Other excellent mods are resistance or increased shock effect.
Note: One jewel must have added cold damage on it for us to apply chill.

Path of Building:
Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/ZXQX4kJ3

Pros/Cons
Скрытый текст
Pros:
-Unique and fun build
-Strong vs trash mobs AND bosses
-Good survivability (Kaom’s Heart, Flesh and Stone Sand Stance, 4x Golems Meat Shield, High Level Enfeeble)
-Fast Clear
-Simple play strategy

Cons:
-Easy to level but only because we are using Storm Brand
-There is a transition from storm brand to lightning arrow to burning arrow (once Stormfire ring is only usable at level 80), see leveling section.

Bandits
Скрытый текст
Kill All
Grants 2 passive skill points

Ascendancy
Скрытый текст
Elementalist - Nodes in order to get below:

Shaper of Desolation
Every 14 seconds:
Gain Chilling Conflux for 4 seconds
Gain Shocking Conflux for 4 seconds
Gain Igniting Conflux for 4 seconds
Gain Chilling, Shocking and Igniting Conflux for 2 seconds

Beacon of Ruin
Chills from your Hits always reduce Action Speed by at least 10%
Shocks from your Hits always increase Damage taken by at least 15%
20% more Damage with Ignite
30% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments on Enemies

Liege of the Primordial:
Summoned Golems are Immune to Elemental Damage
+1 to maximum number of Golems
20% increased Damage per Summoned Golem
25% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems per Summoned Golem

Elemancer:
+1 to maximum number of Golems
20% increased Golem Damage per Summoned Golem
35% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments per Summoned Golem
25% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems per Summoned Golem

Pantheon
Скрытый текст
Major:
Soul of Lunaris:
1% additional Physical Damage Reduction for each
nearby Enemy, up to 8%
1% increased Movement Speed for each
nearby Enemy, up to 8%
10% chance to avoid Projectiles
5% chance to Dodge Attack and Spell Hits if you've
been Hit Recently
Avoid Projectiles that have Chained

Minor:
Soul of Ryslatha
Life Flasks gain 3 Charges every 3 seconds if you haven't used a Life Flask Recently
60% increased Life Recovery from Flasks used when on Low Life

Oil Anointment
Скрытый текст
Arsonist:
Very Cheap at 2x verdant oils and 1x Azure Oil
24% increased Fire Damage, Regenerate 1% of Life per second, +6% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier

If GGG patches in the new nodes with anointment recipes, which they should as this was likely an oversight on their end, then definitely get Burning Brutality (8% to fire multiplier, 24% fire damage, 8% faster damage dealing ignites (!!!)

Flasks
Скрытый текст

Replace Magic Silver Flask with Cinderswallow Urn when (you) can afford it :)

Gem Links
Скрытый текст
Bow:
-->

Burning Arrow + Added Lightning Damage + Ignite Proliferation + Burning Damage + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Volley (Trash Mobs) or Deadly Ailments (Bosses)

Gloves:

Summon Chaos Golem (x2) + Summon Ice Golem + Summon Lightning Golem + Meat Shield

Helmet:

Flammability + Elemental Weakness + Enfeeble + Steelskin (or increased Area of Effect if you don't have Windshriek)

Boots

Precision + Wrath + Flesh and Stone (Sand Stance) + Blink Arrow

Leveling Items/Strategy
Скрытый текст
***Note we go through three different skills and don't use burning arrow until level 80***

-->Act 1:
Freezing pulse + frost bomb + onslaught + lesser poison + arcane surge + added lightning damage
-->Act 2 to Act 10:
Storm Brand (merveil) + Added Lightning Damage (brutus) + Controlled Descruction (weaver) + Lightning Penetration (Library) + Faster Casting + Innervate
Wrath (tolman) + Herald of Lightning (chamber of sins) + Clarity (brutus)
Elemental Weakness (Library) + Spell Totem (Library)
Flame Dash (brutus) + Faster Casting (weaver)
Brand Recall + Arcane Surge (hillcock)
Cast when damage taken + enfeeble + summon lightning golem + steelskin

-->Rush Keystones: Elemental Overload , Runebinder

-->Key Leveling Items:
Lifesprig Wands (level 1)
Wandlust Boots (level 1)
Goldrim Helmet (level 1)
Lochtonial Caress Gloves (level 1)
Tabula Rasa Armour (level 1) / Cheap Rare Corrupted 6L Armor with Life/Res and correct socket colours, when you can get it
Life/Res Ring(s)
Life/Res Belt
Life/Res Amulet

-->Swap to Build items including The Tempest Bow at level 60, use Lightning Arrow from level 60 to level 80 when we can equip Stormfire. Shaper of Desolation does ignite every once in awhile until that time which is nice. Important support links for Lightning Arrow are Volley and Added Lightning Damage
-->At level 80 switch to Burning Arrow!

End Game Play Strategy
Скрытый текст
Trash Mobs:
1) Pop Rumi’s Flask, Quicksilver Flask, Cinderswallow Urn (+Minion Heal Divine Flask if necessary)
2) Fire in bursts of three arrows
Rinse and repeat. Be careful of positioning, GGG seems to like Porcupine mobs this league.

Bosses:
Same as Trash mobs, just swap Volley support with Deadly Ailments support

Videos
Скрытый текст

Community Suggestions:
Скрытый текст
TBD

Hope you guys enjoy! Any questions/concerns please post in thread and not via PM.
-Link

My other builds:

Последняя редакция: link1313. Время: 25 дек. 2019 г., 23:52:20
Last bumped25 янв. 2020 г., 11:51:29
Reserved
Nice one!
Hello, I'd like to know if its possible to play this build has a chieftain since I never like playing a with idk why and if yes what would be need to change in the tree.
Any chance there is a workaround for the elemental reflect map mod? I know that one Ascendancy Node exists but taking it would give up either 20% more ignite dmg or the golem buffs. I think if I were to take it, I'd get rid of the ignite node.

P.S. I'm only bringing this up because I'm super picky with my builds and I want to be able to run any map I can, be it rippy or unidentified. Speaking of, can you technically do every map mod (excluding ele reflect) with your current setup? Thanks!
yea, what about it
"
D34DCORE написал:
Hello, I'd like to know if its possible to play this build has a chieftain since I never like playing a with idk why and if yes what would be need to change in the tree.

Yea chieftain would be fine, the witch start nodes don't do much would drop those. Maybe drop a few small life nodes , since maurader has them at start

"
Voidurai написал:
Any chance there is a workaround for the elemental reflect map mod? I know that one Ascendancy Node exists but taking it would give up either 20% more ignite dmg or the golem buffs. I think if I were to take it, I'd get rid of the ignite node.

P.S. I'm only bringing this up because I'm super picky with my builds and I want to be able to run any map I can, be it rippy or unidentified. Speaking of, can you technically do every map mod (excluding ele reflect) with your current setup? Thanks!

Yes i can.

If element reflect is needed, drop elemancer for paragon of calamity i would guess? beacon of ruin is very good.
Последняя редакция: link1313. Время: 20 дек. 2019 г., 22:20:38
Hi Sir, thx for the build!
quick question:
why "get a jewel with added cold damage to apply chill"? when we already have shaper of desolation?
Doesn't all damage we deal apply chill in the 4 seconds?
"
Lowprofiled написал:
Hi Sir, thx for the build!
quick question:
why "get a jewel with added cold damage to apply chill"? when we already have shaper of desolation?
Doesn't all damage we deal apply chill in the 4 seconds?

Shaper of desolation alternates the damage type over 14 seconds, 4 of which are just to chill. With at least 1 cold damage and beacon of ruin, monsters are always chilled
Последняя редакция: link1313. Время: 22 дек. 2019 г., 21:36:15
Is there a better bow after we switch to burning arrow?

My gut tells me there should be? But I guess we're still doing lightning damage even with burning arrow to trigger everything we want?
Последняя редакция: Arcturuslive. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 3:02:14
"
Arcturuslive написал:
Is there a better bow after we switch to burning arrow?

My gut tells me there should be? But I guess we're still doing lightning damage even with burning arrow to trigger everything we want?

No other , The Tempest is the only bow for a lightning based burning arrow build.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация