[3.9] *Link’s Burning Arrow Elemancer (Budget, All Content, Unique Build) - Awakener*

we should avoid hexproof and elereflect map/ no regen / avoid aliment?
for mapping ?
Последняя редакция: Early2019. Время: 24 дек. 2019 г., 4:22:05
"
Early2019 написал:
we should avoid hexproof and elereflect map/ no regen / avoid aliment?
for mapping ?

You can still do hexproof - surprisingly well considering were missing ~-115% to enemy resists. Just be careful because enemies won't be enfeebled.

You can still do no regen and cannot leech maps just fine - energy shield still recharges on its own so we have mana through eldritch battery. Life potions are enough for life recovery since degen builds don't really leech on hit.

Correct the only ones you cant do are ele reflect and 90% to avoid ele ailments (you can technically do the last one, its just slower)
Последняя редакция: link1313. Время: 24 дек. 2019 г., 8:27:47
is the jewel poacher's aim useful for this build?
would using explosive arrow instead have massive changes to the build?
"
Merquero написал:
is the jewel poacher's aim useful for this build?

For clearing packs, it is useful especially the first pierce, thank you good idea

Example with One enemy + five surrounding enemies ; hitting the first one with one arrow should lead to igniting enemies in radius of the first enemy hit plus one debuff. I believe the pierced arrow will cause a second ignite to spread in the radius of the second enemy plus a chance of a second debuff spreading if enemies were in range of both the first and second enemy hit.

It should be noted that the projectile damage on the gem does not affect ignite damage , meaning map mods like point blank do not increase ignite damage. (I always think this was a mistake on GGGs part that point blank now affects projectiles only instead of all damage, but such is life lol)
"
travisperro написал:
would using explosive arrow instead have massive changes to the build?

Not really it would still work well, actually since explosive arrow has no damage conversion you can technically use another bow without the “no physical damage” modifier and just make sure you dont add any flat fire damage to yoir attacks so elemental equilibrium will still trigger.

The only downside of explosive arrow is there will be a small period of time where EE keystone hurts the ignite because explosive arrow explodes with fire damage on hit but it is quickly fixed when you hit the enemy with lightning damage again

Attack (lightning) —> delay timer —> explosion (has added fire damaged boosted by EE from lightnkng attack) —> ignite damage (fire damage EE hurt by fire damage explosion) —> Attack (lightning) —> ignite damage (fire damage is boosted by EE from lightning attack)

In theory since the delay timer + explosion is longer than the attack speed needed to hit enemies with another lightning attack, EE should be a positive benefit the majority of the time.

Последняя редакция: link1313. Время: 25 дек. 2019 г., 12:27:02
thank you, and another question, the jewel primordial eminence is worth too? due to the elemancer buff + golem commander i think it would work ok
"
Merquero написал:
thank you, and another question, the jewel primordial eminence is worth too? due to the elemancer buff + golem commander i think it would work ok

I've never tested the golem primordial items but there are a lot of people who use primordial harmony, primordial eminence, primordial chain. Im not a big fan of more golems with less life in theory but a lot of people are using them so there must be something to it.

This jewel socketed near witch middle has given 10% chance to inflict fire exposure on hit. A further -10% to enemy fire resistance.

Also the mod 3% increased effect of non-damaging ailments on enemies per 10 devotion is also fantastic: it took my chill effectiveness up 51% and shock effectiveness up 51% , translating to ~5% slower enemy action speed and enemies take ~7.5% increased damage shocked.
Последняя редакция: link1313. Время: 25 дек. 2019 г., 23:31:06
Is there an explanation to the first line of the Historic Unique Jewel? The other mods and prices fluctuate quite a bit and I don't want to buy into something I don't quite fathom.
I have been running this build for the past 3 days or so, it's super strong - I have invested about 5 ex in total maybe? it melts t16's and high level metamorphs.

I made a video showcasing the build here: https://youtu.be/VEPDfHY2uX0
Последняя редакция: azrorz. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 5:45:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация