Whats the point of orion portal crumbling effect if you never see it?

You enter the map immediatly and you dont see the damn effect anyway.

We really wouldn't mind spending 1 or 2second looking at portal effect.

That is for all portals, not just orion.

Most people are not whores who min max their profit per map and optimises every microsecond to not waste time in hideout as robots.

Doubt ggg will ever bother.. Once i partied with someone who had dragon portal - he enters map and dragon flies away.. as solo player you wouldnt even see it.

And then you go from map to hideout - there isnt even an animation at all.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Последняя редакция: webas. Время: 21 дек. 2019 г., 12:12:59
Last bumped18 июня 2020 г., 13:55:26
So.. no one really cares? I mean I dont own it but heck if I did I wouldnt rest.. :)
I think it would get annoying fast to have to spend extra time just looking at the portal effect, just like how aura cast animations may look nice the first time but get annoying to sit through when you re-apply them for the 200th time.
Oh shit is this phys refle-
"
Mardan1820 написал:
I think it would get annoying fast to have to spend extra time just looking at the portal effect, just like how aura cast animations may look nice the first time but get annoying to sit through when you re-apply them for the 200th time.

Well yes but no. Since when poe is a program? Sound effects, music, visuals, they are part of game experience. Why limit yourself putting stash tab as close to waypoint and map device?

Like.. is that even enjoyable to play the game in such a rush fashion? Honest question, need answers!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация