New Microtransactions

Eh, the cat pet looks cool but just because of the Sunprism effect and trail when you walk. It is a tad feminine though so I don't see myself using it. Maybe put a cool Sunprism effect like this on a bird, dragon, etc. next time. A cat is just a lame animal to have as a pet tbh imo, but the Sunprism effect and trail on it does look good
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
GGG u are funny
Ballista Totems Before 30% less attack speed and now 50% less attack speed really very bad useless.
"
4baharovsky написал:
SRSLY????? MB FIX WIN 7 LEAK MEMORY? WHATAFACK????

Maybe upgrade to windows 10.
the cat, i want the cat!
So .. when comes the Sunprism Character Effect? (Would look good with Empyrean set.)
I don't actually mind modest use of reskins, it's wise to reuse assets and unique animations. The cat is gorgeous!
Maybe fix the actual game so its fun to play before you ramp up MTX production even more lmao
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Even for the meme value alone, that cat's probably the best pet GGG has put out yet.

"
MLGonthorian написал:
It is a tad feminine though so I don't see myself using it.

Sounds like someone's insecure enough in their manliness that they have to aggressively gender other things so they can reject them?

...Seriously, I don't get it.

"
Hikashuri написал:

Ah yes, "just pay a lot of money to get zero actual improvements, but a load of built-in bloat and spyware, because I'm a drone that unceasingly supports whatever the corporate overlords demand of me without thinking."

"
SerChivalry написал:
Maybe fix the actual game so its fun to play before you ramp up MTX production even more lmao

Different employees can't do each others' jobs. Artists (no offense to the artists; you do amazing work!) are pretty useless at programming.

So, the MTX comes from GGG's art department, while the bug-fixes come from the programming department. Now, if you were leveling criticism that GGG was introducing new PLAYABLE CONTENT instead of bugfixing... Then you'd have something more of a valid point.

Do remember: because GGG is stranded in New Zealand, there's not many programmers available at all; their source for recruiting largely consists of fresh graduates from University of Auckland. (this is in stark contrast to developers in North America or Europe, where there's thousands upon thousands of seasoned veteran programmers looking for better jobs)

By contrast, artists are easier to come by, and GGG has developed a team of rather talented and experienced artists. This means their team has a bit of a bottleneck for programming, and as a result, if the entire team is restricted to what the programmers do, that leaves the art team with too little to do.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Too bad ballistas are garbage. Cat is cool!

"
ACGIFT написал:

"
Hikashuri написал:

Ah yes, "just pay a lot of money to get zero actual improvements, but a load of built-in bloat and spyware, because I'm a drone that unceasingly supports whatever the corporate overlords demand of me without thinking."

If you paid for Windows 10 and not an enterprise, you're doing it wrong. The telemetry you're concerned with has been thoroughly documented and can be countered not only at a local registry and firewall setting, but your network as well, something you should be doing anyway if you're that paranoid (opsec unite!), no matter the OS. Your lack of understanding has fed your fear.

Support for your choice of OS is limited, and like *nix users, you will have to resort to your own troubleshooting. It's only going to get worse! ;p

(If you're gaming on your CAD machine from work, then you got bigger problems.)
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
i want that kitty

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация