Remembering 2019

"
SenchuTen написал:
Last League for me if you do not reduce the pointless Influence grind. KKKKKKK50 Hours playtime for one siorius fight. Today not even one influence and I have been playing for 10 hours now... gg ggg

Reddit said that a way to fix this bug, where no conqueror spawn, is to switch your hideout with another one. It fixed that for me !

And don't forget that after 12 watchstone, well you must have at least 3 socketed for making an encounter spawn !

Hope i am helping you :) !

GL boys, i am out of this league ! Tried the last boss, broken, i am out until next league ! Can't say that i am hyper fan of the difficulty of the boss atm...
Последняя редакция: Woodeath. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 20:56:37
legion.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Ahh yes.... 2019... before 2/3rds of my maps vanished because I pushed a button on a feature i paid real money for. Ahhhh! Memories!

Say... when will you all be fixing that btw?
Synthesis league : LAG + BUG
Legion league : LAG+BUG + HH LİKE CARROT
Blight league : BUG+LAG+WE UNDERSTAND GGG NEVER TESTİNG GAME BEFOR GİVE PLAYERS
Metamorph league: BUG+LAG+META NERFS +GLOBAL NERFS FOR ALL GAME+ DESTROYED PLAYERS FREEDOM YOU CANT PLAY HOW YOU WANT OR WİCH BUİLD YOU WANT + META LEAGUES META MTX + AFTER 6 YEAR EPİC END GAME BOSS FİGHTS AGAİAN TONS OF MİSTAKES NO ONE CARE

l GET MY LESSON FROM THOSE LEAGUES TY FOR EVERYTHNK

I enjoyed Synthesis. 4/5
Thought Legion was boring 2.5/5
Blight was enjoyable 3.5/5
Conquerors/Metamorph has been a nice change. TBD

I enjoy leagues where you have to think strategically. PoE can become to repetitive, so having Synthesis was a nice change. Too bad most people didn't like it.
for some weird reason, blight was the only league i liked and probably only due to how goofy sister cassia was.
Great year! But... RIP Synthesis, the most under-appreciated, complex league this game has had. Yeah, we see similarities in Metamorph but playing hasn't felt right without Synthesis. Sad to know angry redditors changed the course of this game with Synth not going core. Anyways, by far the most memorable year since I started playing in 2012, great work GGG.
Path of Exile 2 HYPE HYPE HYPE
just remember how many time you be slain in hardcore league
Play SSF HC League only.
Already lose count how many time i be slain in SSF HC.
Never argue with Softcore/Poor people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Path is one of those games my friends and I have kept coming back to for years. Skipped over some leagues, but none the less, the game is a favorite, and a massive inspiration for our own projects. Super psyched for whats to come in 2020! Happy New Year to all you folks at GGG!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация