Remembering 2019

Nice.
My favorite part of the year was Cassia :)

2nd place was zombies :)

I'm writing a letter to Santa right now with my wish item for 2020...Unique Item stash tabs!

It has been unplayable for two weeks.

Too bad we'll start the new year without the good will of a statement regarding all the issues in 3.9.
I don't mean to offend anyone, but I really regret watching the video. And what was that blinking at the end? It took my eyes one minute to come back to the normal state.

The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
PoE Rewind 2k19
Maybe a good year for GGG but not so much for the players. With PoE 2 being the priority, the content released this year was pretty damn bad.

Synthesis - just terrible all around. Legion - T2 farm league with almost half of the players playing the same class. Blight - a meh mechanic with more than half of the players playing the same class. And now Metamorph - the worst boss ever designed, a public beta of the new Atlas.

Not setting my hopes high for 2020 either since even more resources will be focused on PoE 2.
Cheers to a great 2020 to all at GGG.
Saved
Keep up the awesome work, and here's hoping for an even better year. Even with some stuff not going as well as it could, you're still far ahead of most developers out there.
More hymns for Cassia when?
I just want to remember the golden days...the pinnacle of Wraeclast....at 3.4 (Delve) :((((((
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
THX for this amazing game !

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация