Remembering 2019

wow..
There's nothing good left to remember 2019 by in regards to looking forward to 2020;
3.9 is a piece of garbage and I also don't like dark souls or any games that behave like it:

Character progression is dead as fuck, cause you will get hit by one shot bullshit bingo at a high rate (chaos damage much?), while monsters tank a shitload of hits.

That's why melee is pretty much a corpse ground fish and your so called build variety is just a foul illusion.

Oh and drops, rares are so much better than 99% of all uniques, especially when they drop in troves from map bosses... not - I switched to a Paradoxica from a 500 pdps rare, go figure.

Oh and those lovely undocumented features... what a shitshow.

And those "adjustments", destroying whole builds.
Like my barrage dead eye, now 1 volley fire instead of 3, that makes a HUGE difference since you also cannot shotgun barrage anymore;
I bet you wouldn't like anyone that feels entitled to destroying your car actually do that, now do you?!

Happy 2020.
Happy New Year!!!
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
It's been wonderful year with all of you, I know that the next year will be even more exciting :) <3
Yes yes, we remember all those bugs.
Последняя редакция: greezly2. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 3:38:27
Thanks, GGG! The last league really boosts me up for 2020.

If I get any shit in 2020 I will recall my fights with Sirus (SS - Stairs and Storms), my attempts to catch Elderslayers on atlas, all these out-of-nowhere one-shots, lags, disconnects - and suddenly it won't be so bad anymore.

P.S. Still love PoE and hope for the best!
P.S.S Dont' release big updates in December!
Последняя редакция: ched_21h. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 3:41:19
Yea, I also remember when I could at least play the game (before 3.9.0e patch) do you remember those nice times too? Before you rolled out untested crappy patch when you knew the team is gonna have rest/holidays as well as many others,a patch which killed the game for quite a big part of people?

So irresponsible. I'd like you to say at this point for us to f*ck off so we wouldn't wait... Or that you plan to fix it. Some transparency would have been a much better present than whatever free box.

Again, you say that you want to release a patch asap with no details at all what it includes, will it fix a terrible memory leak? It almost feels like some guessing game.

Whatever, don't know what else to say.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
"
y3lw0rC написал:
Yea, I also remember when I could at least play the game (before 3.9.0e patch) do you remember those nice times too? Before you rolled out untested crappy patch when you knew the team is gonna have rest/holidays as well as many others,a patch which killed the game for quite a big part of people?

So irresponsible. I'd like you to say at this point for us to f*ck off so we wouldn't wait... Or that you plan to fix it. Some transparency would have been a much better present than whatever free box.

Again, you say that you want to release a patch asap with no details at all what it includes, will it fix a terrible memory leak? It almost feels like some guessing game.

Whatever, don't know what else to say.

And yet support staff still are doing their job.
Legion <3 in my HEART forever!
Happy 2020 everyone. 2019 in poe was amazing. I loved Synthesis Legion and Blight despite community reaction. Conquerors of atlas is bumpy ride currently and i hope we get ability to target farm specific maps back in 2020. Happy new year
Последняя редакция: bbq_sausage. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 4:39:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация