We're continuing to publish developer presentations from ExileCon with a very interesting talk about storytelling in Path of Exile, given by Matt Dymerski, one of our narrative designers. If you're interested in lore and our approach to storytelling in Path of Exile, this video is a must-watch for you. Enjoy!

this is great and all, but when will you guys be doing tech support again? i have been desperately trying to resolve a log in issue since dec 20.
Can’t wait for patch!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Feet
Good stuff
Saved
Dank!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Jerle написал:
Can’t wait for patch!

+1
0 customer service you should be ashamed
There is no story telling in poe.

What is karui? what does kaom has in common with dareso? Why, what, who, how, when is always there in any part of town, encountering any boss..and so on..

Best way is the same way as trading, you go away from the game into poe.ninja, no my bad, into wiki to scout some lore bits here and there that never explain anything except adding more confusion.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
I don't envy the position Natalia is is, but the folks at GGG really need to read the room. They release a major patch a week before the whole office goes on vacation (to be clear: I think it's extremely important for healthy work/life balance, and their team needs time off, the problem is with the decision to release the patch so late in the month knowing their track record).

The team is presumably supposed to be back from New Years now. The game is not in a great state. Guaranteed desktop crashes from legion encounters. My main skill, VD, randomly stops working in maps. Bearer explosions that don't load in until after you die (along with a ton of other assets that seem to load slowly even though I'm on an SSD).

This is completely ignoring the community's gripes with various parts of the endgame.

Please, stop ignoring quality. You guys have been on a sharp downhill trend since 3.0, with zero acknowledgement of it being a problem or what you're going to do to improve it.
Последняя редакция: Xyrm. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 19:58:05

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация