Wings and Back Attachments Multisale

"
Veerian написал:
"
Yossa написал:
stil ignoring real issues? niceeee

Natalia literally wrote that they are working on a patch with fixes and you are saying that they are ignoring issues? Get a grip homie.

You are probably too young to know that adults usually have up to 20 days of annual leave and you always try to combine them with some kind of public holiday to have a bit more of time to "reset" yourself.

Is the timing not the greatest? No it isn't. I myself had Sirus bug out and brick my fight so I couldn't even practice it and since launch of league it was my only chance to fight him because I have full time job.

A bit of understanding and humanity wouldn't hurt those who constantly complain about all the issues. To be frank it's nothing new with GGG which is unfortunate but I also understand them.

"Adults" know that big updates = big issues and problems especially during period of work break. So they dont prepare big updates with big issues in the hottest time of the year. They do somethig simpler or they do eariler.

This kind of action - big update, big issues and dropping it - is worst kind of solution. Like worst. Many PoE players are working ppl who like they holiday breaks and they like to enjoy their favourited game. "Adults" should know this and yet here we are.
While working on nice Cosmetics GGG should intensifie their work on Bug Fixing as well.
There are still some serious Bugs like "cant picking up Watchstones" or "cant socket some Watchstones into the Atlas." Those are extremly bad for the game progression and engame experience.
Therefore more players will stop playing this League and wont buy cosmetics.
I can understand that Developers need Holidays but we havent seen Hotfixes for more than a week although Natalia said there are some PPL working on it.
Maybe GGG should hire some Betatesters likesome small streamers or fans which test the game before league and addon releases because it seems to me that that with every new expansion/league the game is becoming more beta/alpha. :/
"
Veerian написал:
"
Yossa написал:
stil ignoring real issues? niceeee

Natalia literally wrote that they are working on a patch with fixes and you are saying that they are ignoring issues? Get a grip homie.

You are probably too young to know that adults usually have up to 20 days of annual leave and you always try to combine them with some kind of public holiday to have a bit more of time to "reset" yourself.

Is the timing not the greatest? No it isn't. I myself had Sirus bug out and brick my fight so I couldn't even practice it and since launch of league it was my only chance to fight him because I have full time job.

A bit of understanding and humanity wouldn't hurt those who constantly complain about all the issues. To be frank it's nothing new with GGG which is unfortunate but I also understand them.

My bad i did not read that part of natalia's post ^-^ And you can also try to understand that player who cant play game for 5 minutes without crash will constantly complain till its fixed
I can't, too expensive.
GG, but when does bug fixes coming?
Последняя редакция: Aidaho97. Время: 3 янв. 2020 г., 16:05:38
"
powner1985 написал:
While working on nice Cosmetics GGG should intensifie their work on Bug Fixing as well.
There are still some serious Bugs like "cant picking up Watchstones" or "cant socket some Watchstones into the Atlas." Those are extremly bad for the game progression and engame experience.
I'd add the "game crashes to desktop if you release a legion general" which tbh doesn't make sense because it wasn't bugged during legion itself or blight.
What's the point of paying for MTX for a game that is currently unplayable for many people?
I'd say I'm looking forward to the patch, but I got really lucky this league. I rolled a garbage bow build, so I haven't made it to the overtuned content yet. I also have an expensive pc so I've not been affected by the other issues. All but one that is...I still have a critical bug that prevents me from finding minion evil clown mtx. This haunts me everyday, but I doubt it will be patched soon.
Some of these replies are so yikes.

It’s different teams that work on these things. It’s like emailing support, not getting a reply and saying stop working on your patches and cosmetics, my email still hasn’t been answered!

I’m sure this has been addressed in the past too. I can understand your frustrations but the effort it takes to enable a sale and the team dealing with it are likely far from the same people that is currently working on the patch.

Then on top of that they’ve already stated they’re working on a patch too. You’d get it sooner but they’re being careful before they release it to make sure there are no further problems caused by the new patch.
I have zero points! Ah well, next time fur sure....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация