New Microtransactions and Super Stash Sale

Having problem on Ps4, won't let me purchase Revenant weapon effect or wings....logged in onto the site here and they aren't even listed at all in any category?...curiouser is that i bought the Revenant character effect a week ago on Ps4 and now i can't purchase any other Revenant items. It isn't a problem with micro as i just bought stash tabs...????
Awesome!
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
let us play zoomed out like that please! we would pay xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
So people pay 25$ for custom hideout, and they still have to start game in city? When will you finally add option to set hideout as main respawn area?
please fix your game instead of thinking you're at a fashion show.
Yea, I have to agree with the first reply... I do not want to pay $25 for that... it is way too small for that price.
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
"
Xystre написал:
so you're finally charging and you want 25$ for the elder HO.

yeah no.

Should have been a free unlock considering how few people can get to the fight now.

Grossly greedy games is at it again.
If that HO was like a celestial one i would buy all elder fragments on the market.
But no, it would be too exciting and encouraging.

Here, few more ideas for next updates:
- Warlord's Hideout - 30$
- Redeemer's Hideout - 30$
- Hunter's Hideout - 30$
- Crusader's Hideout - 30$
- Awakener's Hideout - 40$

If you want to charge 25$ for eldritch hideout - don't sell a damn elder arena. Make an actuall hideout, there are so many options! Lioneye's Watch under elder's corruption, any other major town, you could expand arena into more zones, add portals like in celestial ho, add elder objects, like tentacles etc.
"
marchangsje написал:
Is it possible to upgrade the default 5 stash tabs to premium?

I think so as I have no nonpremium tabs.
"
Avidze написал:
If that HO was like a celestial one i would buy all elder fragments on the market.
But no, it would be too exciting and encouraging.

Here, few more ideas for next updates:
- Warlord's Hideout - 30$
- Redeemer's Hideout - 30$
- Hunter's Hideout - 30$
- Crusader's Hideout - 30$
- Awakener's Hideout - 40$

If you want to charge 25$ for eldritch hideout - don't sell a damn elder arena. Make an actuall hideout, there are so many options! Lioneye's Watch under elder's corruption, any other major town, you could expand arena into more zones, add portals like in celestial ho, add elder objects, like tentacles etc.

It's like they can't be creative anymore but hey "I'm mr X from greedy wallets"

last couple of hideout should have added to the grind but they expect you to get burnout from grinding maps with their new atlas every 3 months now..700+ maps to reach the real endgame.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация