Demonic Herald

Meh.
Looks like a redone Blood Guard Herald with less white on thee explosions.
Posting this in hope that someone from the team reads it;

Maybe instead of pushing out NEW heralds, you can make the old heralds play nice with Agony/Purity? Cause right now I would just love me a Ghostflame Agony crawler!

nice, also so much nicer to be able to full screen videos than in store where I have to open youtube tab (-8
I like it, looks good. :)
How about you fix current stuff before bringing out new mtx's. Please fix Tornado Shot/Ice Shot crashes game is unplayable with those skill game crashes tried on 4 different computers same result CRASH CRASH CRASH!!!!!!
That herald of thunder is good stuff.

Wish I had more money and of course a build that could storm in with heralds :D
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
casper3111 написал:
How about you fix current stuff before bringing out new mtx's. Please fix Tornado Shot/Ice Shot crashes game is unplayable with those skill game crashes tried on 4 different computers same result CRASH CRASH CRASH!!!!!!

My tornado shot archer on standard has no issues ;/....
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta написал:
"
casper3111 написал:

My tornado shot archer on standard has no issues ;/....

Have you tried it in the mine.

Just tried same build on Std almost identical gear crash in The Azurite Mine most maps random crash to desktop no error messages nothing game just closes
Последняя редакция: casper3111. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 0:53:26
nice :D
Black polaris herald please

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация