Demonic Herald

Decent zombie mtx, please.
Pretty I like it
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
This makes me wish even more that old Herald effects worked with new Herald types =/
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
no matter what GGG does there are people that will defend them.

Well, its better they are here then out in the real world, at least here we know exactly where they are (parents basements).

Obligatory white knite greetings
#pug chump #stank
"
casper3111 написал:
"
Vendetta написал:
"
casper3111 написал:
How about you fix current stuff before bringing out new mtx's. Please fix Tornado Shot/Ice Shot crashes game is unplayable with those skill game crashes tried on 4 different computers same result CRASH CRASH CRASH!!!!!!

My tornado shot archer on standard has no issues ;/....

Have you tried it in the mine.

Just tried same build on Std almost identical gear crash in The Azurite Mine most maps random crash to desktop no error messages nothing game just closes

Haven't tried it in the mine, I play League. I only got in on Tornado Archer to check if your problem can be replicated on my PC.

Have you tried reinstalling . The problem might be bad files.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Clannard написал:
"
no matter what GGG does there are people that will defend them.

Well, its better they are here then out in the real world, at least here we know exactly where they are (parents basements).

Obligatory white knite greetings
#pug chump #stank

Sorry, you lack intelligence to be taken seriously, so I guess that was a terribly emberassing try to troll. :,D
Looks pretty much identical to the red (robotic?) herald I've already got.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация