3.9.2b Patch Notes

No map stash convert button fix?
After a MONTH ?
REALLY?

U guys joking, right?
No fix to Horizon Orbs?!
If you think I'll ever go through the shitshow of an atlas again in any upcoming league, think again.

Fix the map stash tab. THANK YOU!
-droprate, ty. =(
"
Barazon написал:
And STILL nothing to help those of us who can't make any atlas progress because the elderslayers won't spawn.

+1
"
psycatz написал:
- Find map in zana area = 0 map drop
- Sextand drop addition al map at final boss = 0 map drop
- Caer Blaidd uniq map that drop 4 map at boss = 0 map drop
- Chest that drop maps in Delve = 0 map drop
- Running 100 mods on maps = 0 map drop

Just to be sure, you run your maps with an atlas with maps that can drop from all tiers right ? Because if not, that is the problem. You won't get any map that are lower than the value shown on your atlas, so if you want some low tier maps while clicking the chest or defeating your bosses, lower some regions of your atlas and POOF maps drop. This has been said about 20-30 times already, be it in reddit or here, so before asking, go on google for a bit.
An easier explanation and better conqueror spawn on the atlas would be nice.

I'm sick and tired of running 20 maps and getting no decent map returns,no influence on the atlas,with all the watchstones socketed in the right place,with T14 maps selected, some I have to buy because I do not have that exact map at T14 on the atlas,and if I want him to spawn in that area,I need to keep doing maps in that area.

Rarely when I get a map drop, it's not for what the area that I need,horizons won't help,so I have to waste my time again with trading,buying maps,doing maps, still no elderslayer influence. Buy maps,do maps, no influence,rinse and repeat,rinse and repeat for hours,days on end.

While the watchstone idea is nice, I managed to grind out the entire old atlas way sooner,here I am still stuck with how to get influence,run maps,socket watchstones,hope and pray that something will spawn so I can defeat it so I can get another watchstone.
Последняя редакция: Nosferat. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 4:30:51
Are you blind ggg ? Just a Question.

Most of the people want something else,fix atlas,fix spawnrate of the shitty bosses,fix horizon,fix latency problems,fix crashes,oh my gosh... I run yesterday 24 maps to spawn finaly 1 freaking boss.

And oh,the last Point---------- STOP DOING SHITTY RNG ENDGAME !!!! TY

After years of playing poe,i see one thing,you ignore and ignore and ignore what people want,you just watch your streamers and listen to them. Yeah ofc most of the Players are Streamers and have no life... sarcasm.

But yeah,lets move the NPC´s at Karui, bc you dont have other Problems.Clap Clap Clap.
Fixed a bug where Chaos Golem monsters in Vaal Side Areas were dealing much higher damage than intended with some of their skills.

Oh really

got one shotted by their degen aura like 4 times
Need more brains, exile?
Never had such a bad time playing poe like this league.

I'm Sry.

Thx a lot for the efforts, ideas weren't that bad, but first time I'm not enjoying poe.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация