[3.9] Armageddon Brand Build - Elementalist Witch - Metamorph - Path of Exile 3.9

Hey guys here is the armageddon brand elementalist non crit build with golems. I wanted to play a build with golem buffs and decided to choose armageddon brand. Clear speed is very good thanks to herald of ash and explosions from body armour. Boss damage is decent not that great but manage to kill all end game content. In the end that was so much fun to play this character.

Build Video: https://youtu.be/sYmRR8GsgX4

PoB: https://pastebin.com/aqANTBVQ

Kill all for bandit

Gem Setup:

Armageddon Brand - Controlled Destruction - Elemental Focus - Immolate - Inspiration - Concentrated Effect

Anger - Herald of Ash - Enlighten / Summon Ice Golem

Orb of Storms - Summon Lightning Golem - Combustion - Summon Flame Golem

Brand Recall - Arcane Surge (Lvl 4) - Empower

Summon Stone Golem / Phase Run
Immortal Call (Lvl 10) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 8)

Summon Chaos Golem / Flame Dash / Vaal Righteous Fire

https://youtube.com/themehmetbozlak
Последняя редакция: mehmetbozlak. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 5:32:30
Last bumped6 марта 2020 г., 7:47:34
Took me about >700h gameplay to finally discover the power of the armageddon brand, and so far i use it in cwdt setup alongside incinerate as a main and was looking for some inspiration in how to use it and wether or not it was viable as a main. thx for sharing the infos and pob, i'll be trying something like that out soon enough hopefuly. looks good and doesnt make use of uniques!
cheerz
"
xACID_KVLTx написал:
Took me about >700h gameplay to finally discover the power of the armageddon brand, and so far i use it in cwdt setup alongside incinerate as a main and was looking for some inspiration in how to use it and wether or not it was viable as a main. thx for sharing the infos and pob, i'll be trying something like that out soon enough hopefuly. looks good and doesnt make use of uniques!
cheerz

Thanks for the good comment man. I am glad that I can help. It's always fun to play armageddon brand for me.
Hey, starting this up, cheapest anima stone I ever bought. Had 4 golems right when I could use them. Still leveling atm.

My question is, which values on your items are we looking for over the others? Still on a budget, so wanted to prioritize. And saving up for that explosion body armor is going to be priority.

Also, what would you leave out in a 5-link?

Thanks.
Последняя редакция: Baggin33. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 19:42:08
"
Baggin33 написал:
Hey, starting this up, cheapest anima stone I ever bought. Had 4 golems right when I could use them. Still leveling atm.

My question is, which values on your items are we looking for over the others? Still on a budget, so wanted to prioritize. And saving up for that explosion body armor is going to be priority.

Also, what would you leave out in a 5-link?

Thanks.

Cast speed is very important for armageddon brand and you can drop conc effect or inspiration for 5l setup. Explosion body armour gives you very good clear speed but not that necessary if you can't afford. You can use carcass jack for budget. Other items are all rare. Try to get some cast speed, life and cap your resists first.
I see you posted endgame gear but is there any tips for leveling gear or a leveling guide?
"
TheDread написал:
I see you posted endgame gear but is there any tips for leveling gear or a leveling guide?

You can start with freezing pulse (arcane surge - onslaught) then storm brand at lvl 12 and when you reach lvl 28 you can begin using armageddon brand. Leveling items would be fine for acts you don't really need anything special.
Is there any map mods that this build cant do? just been avoiding elemental reflect for now
"
TheDread написал:
Is there any map mods that this build cant do? just been avoiding elemental reflect for now

You will need mana flask for no regen maps other than it's cool
Any reason why my golems die so fast?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация