We're finishing the week with a talk by our senior visual effects artist, Ivan Leong. In his ExileCon presentation Ivan not only explained the role of VFX artists at GGG, but has also demonstrated creating an asset for the Crusader fight live on stage. If you're an aspiring VFX artist looking for inspiration or just want to learn something new today - check out the video below!

I don't honestly care. I want an announcement on what you plan to do to all the expensive maps that vanished in standard when we pressed the map convert button.

If they're lost, then tell us they're gone forever. If you're working on it, simply say as much. We've been left in limbo for six weeks, and I want to know how to proceed.

You have us locked in stasis.

UPDATE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688819/page/6

"
Posted by Thomas
on Jan 16, 2020, 11:54:08 PM
Grinding Gear Games

We've now finished restoring the maps that were destroyed by using Convert Maps. It's a best-effort restoration, and we've erred on the gifty side. I'm sorry that it took so long to get this done, and for the lack of communication - I didn't want to make any promises that turned out to be impossible.

Sabranic_SilverDeth - I liked your poems.

I appreciate the effort that went into addressing this issue. Thank you.
Последняя редакция: Sabranic_SilverDeth. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 0:38:03
"
Sabranic_SilverDeth написал:
I don't honestly care. I want an announcement on what you plan to do to all the expensive maps that vanished in standard when we pressed the map convert button.

If they're lost, then tell us they're gone forever. If you're working on it, simply say as much. We've been left in limbo for six weeks, and I want to know how to proceed.

I feel the same. I don't care much about more special effects, I just prefer to have some bug fixes and quality of life features on the map stash tab! Don't get me wrong, you make an amazing job improving graphics and special effects, but the top priorities now are others I think.
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
Последняя редакция: Morgoth92. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 19:50:19
I prefer that you create a stash map that works with in standard
Последняя редакция: rodrigoar. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 19:59:44
Maybe fix ur game with bow skills crash next?? I know it's not my PC's problem.
You guys might not care, but this content was already created, it was for exile con, and now the vod is ready here. If you have issues, put them in the correct places. We're here to discuss game effects.
Different departments post different things guys.
"
Quelex написал:
Different departments post different things guys.

I'm aware Tencent can chew gum and tap-dance while rubbing their belly. But the silence on this issue is becoming troublesome. We lost most of our maps, and all of our hard-won, expensive maps, and the issue has not been officially addressed. Not once - (To my knowledge, feel free to correct me if I am mistaken).

I've paid several thousand dollars into Path of Exile - what's the threshold I need to invest to get an answer? I'm not even demanding a fix - just an answer - as to the status of this particular issue. From my perspective, they're avoiding addressing it, and I don't consider that to be particularly good service, or a nice way to treat loyal customers.

A lot of people are putting their gameplay on hold, waiting to know what will happen with the Lost Map issue. So far we have nothing, and I'd like to know what to do. Do I still play when my account might be rolled back in some fashion? Do I find a new game because features I paid money for delete items from my inventory? Do you understand the uncertainty this causes?

The silence is a real concern, and I'd just like to know, so I can plan a course of action.
Последняя редакция: Sabranic_SilverDeth. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 20:19:55
"
TheWarguyFTW написал:
You guys might not care, but this content was already created, it was for exile con, and now the vod is ready here. If you have issues, put them in the correct places. We're here to discuss game effects.

thanks mom

I think just venting everywhere is not a bad strategy at this point.

So the convert button got re-enabled. Big deal. That was no the issue. The issue was the damage done after folks hit that button.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
Sabranic_SilverDeth написал:

Well, i personally couldn't care less about standard, it's the dumpster of leagues. So it'd rather have some interesting video rather than worry about something that doesn't matter whatsoever. For all i care they could just wipe the characters after the leagues because std is a mess in every way imaginable.
No rest for the wicked.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация