The sound effects in this game is as bad as the music..

1) So Im trying to play freeze pulse build. All I hear is washing machine sound. 99% of that.

It overshadows footsteps, chest openings, level up sound, monster behavior and pretty much ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. I would guess there are around 30 different sounds happening, but all that is overwhelmed by main skills. Always and ONLY in POE.

I want to hear frostbite casting or blink, flame dash...
I want to hear flask drinking sound and pretty much any other things.

"NOT ON MY WATCH" - whoever designs all main skill sound. You gonna listen to that washing machine sound or disable all sounds.

Pretty much any and every main skill sound is hammering your ears and perhaps even at higher dB. Id like to see anyone from GGG to play groundslam for at least 4hours. He or she would hate me for suggesting it. Their ears would bleed out.

This is even pointless to even discuss, if you say something bad about the code, poor programers just suck it up and work on it.

Audio problems? They have deaf ears on such complains.

2) Never found any video game where I would need to make such requests. Some games have mediocre audio or music composition but its never like this. Its always harmonic and "tested out".
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Последняя редакция: webas. Время: 20 июня 2020 г., 11:35:31
Last bumped20 июня 2020 г., 11:33:33

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация