Petition to remove "not ready yet" voice lines for skills on LMB

People set up a variety of skills on their left mouse button in order to use them as soon as they are off cooldown.

Warcries, guard skills, movement skills... you name it.

Please let us disable or just remove all the character voice lines when using a skill on LMB. Continuously hearing them say that the skill is not ready is incredibly annoying.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Последняя редакция: Ydoum. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 11:25:40
Last bumped7 июля 2020 г., 4:35:22
There is a dialogue setting in sound options. I turn it all the way down, I find all the dialogue annoying.
"
Revelasti написал:
There is a dialogue setting in sound options. I turn it all the way down, I find all the dialogue annoying.

So you want me to manually re-enable them whenever they are required, like during fights that rely on voice cues, e.g. Sirus or Catarina?
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Ydoum написал:
Please let us disable or just remove all the character voice lines when using a skill on LMB. Continuously hearing them say that the skill is not ready is incredibly annoying.

There's already an option to disable those in the Sound options called "Disable Gameplay Event Voices". This should do exactly what you want.
"
Rambopvp написал:
"
Ydoum написал:

There's already an option to disable those in the Sound options called "Disable Gameplay Event Voices". This should do exactly what you want.

I'll check that one, thanks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация