Today's 0.11.0d Patch and the upcoming 0.11.1 Patch

I was speaking with a recently banned player today and he commented that he had no idea that we ban people for abusing exploits such as instance crashes/rollbacks. We do. If you stumble upon an exploit like that, please report it to us. It's easy for us to create a list of who abused an exploit, eradicate the items they gained from it and permanently ban them. We don't discuss it often, but we ban thousands of accounts per week - generally for attempting to run bots or for spamming RMT links in chat.

By the way, in case you're currently waiting for a reply from our customer support department, please be aware they still have a big backlog of mails to process. We have been adding staff to the roster and automating some processes in an attempt to get through the backlog more quickly. Thanks very much for your patience. We'll be replying to every mail - there's no need to send "bump" as a message :P
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Последняя редакция: Chris. Время: 13 июня 2013 г., 7:48:06
"Today's 0.10.0d"

Time jump!
Helmet art already???

Great! :)
My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game
Will that also include 3D art seen outside of the inventory? That is key.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
GFValkyria написал:
"Today's 0.10.0d"

Time jump!

Nice, you caught that just before I irreversibly hit "Post" on facebook.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
CliveHowlitzer написал:
Will that also include 3D art seen outside of the inventory? That is key.

Yes, and it's amazing. Honestly, most of them are as awesome as the microtransaction helmets we sell.
Love the stance on exploits/bots. The main things that ruined online ARPG's in the past.
Would like to hear some figures about the amount of online concurrents poe has though.
@BokheimOP 91 Witch HC
twitch.tv/nofanau
Um, I hope by "instance rollbacks" you don't mean Ctrl+clicking on the entrance / waypoint to create a new instance to refarm it... Otherwise I'm content I don't know what you're talking about :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
This is the kind of announcement that makes me happy I've been supporting this game since closed beta. Keep up the good work!
Would anybody like some... POUNDCAKE?
Finally the new helmets are coming. Can't wait! :)
And also good job on bots and RMT.
Got beta key on 15/11/2011, thanks dave01

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация