Descent Races

It sounds like you finally created an aRPG.

No group requirement, self found, onus on 'killing, choosing and equipping' type character progression as opposed to 'shop for made to measure suit', craft-allowing drops, no wealth gate to content.. just player ability, no economy, it's a dream come true...

...but then you made it a short, timed, competitive race instead of a permanent mode, :(

So close, but yet so far.
Casually casual.

Последняя редакция: TheAnuhart. Время: 24 июня 2013 г., 6:38:42
I will be No. 1 in these races. :)
There can only be one Oatmeal.
seems fun.

when will we get the season 3 schedule?
do you plan on making the descent race structure into other races? I mean for instance throwing modifiers like bloodmagic, turbo, or ancestral at them like races previously?
What happens if we get disconnected?
Sounds interesting, it's a pity it's only for races, maybe some day you add a permanent league with such rules? I would definitely will try this then.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
If there are no towns, does that mean no quests? Just farm as far as possible?
"
TheAnuhart написал:
It sounds like you finally created an aRPG.

No group requirement, self found, onus on 'killing, choosing and equipping' type character progression as opposed to 'shop for made to measure suit', craft-allowing drops, no wealth gate to content.. just player ability, no economy, it's a dream come true...

...but then you made it a short, timed, competitive race instead of a permanent mode, :(

So close, but yet so far.

They just care about races, and leagues.
Gona keep rerolling forever... or quit , so it seems
The things that you guys are doing with this game continue to amaze me...
If this is a success can we get a 3 hour version the next season? And when will the first week schedule be posted?
love this idea! I hope they're as much fun as they sound.
It reminds me of the decent into hell from Diablo 1 in single player (a dead monster stayed dead forever and you could pretty much only go down further towards the depths of hell)
Go GGG!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация