How many fusing you using when make 6 link your item?

500 with 4x scrap + fuse method.
Don't draw conclusions from these anecdotes. People tend to report only their extreme cases when asked like this. You'll need a much more objective study to really gain any insight.
i found a perfect shavronnes wrapping in bog maps i used 6 jewlers to 6s and 1 fusing bingo i 6l a perfect shaves sold it for 58 ex i wish i would have streamed it , but didnt .
It only takes one:

Unless you like to gamble its always a better idea to buy a 6L versus trying to 6L it yourself.
I have never attempted to 5 or 6 Link anything, except for YOLOing a single Fusing from time to time when a 6S drops. My 1.75 Fusing profit is now only a 0.75 Fusing profit, so I don't like it.

Helms/Gloves/Boots/1 Handers is as far as I'll gamble, otherwise I just save and buy the 6L
The Russell Wilson Era
When people have to rely on buying 6-L items or putting up some shitty contest for other people to spend fuse to 6-link your gear, you know something's wrong with the linking mechanics...
R...N...G... Worst mechanic ever. I swear, it's alive and knows my name. I've spent thousands, never got better than a five link.. Now my friend had 3 fusings into a 6l vol's protector, 40 or so in a 6l reapers pursuit, and about 500 for his 6l Shavronne's... He's become wealthy with his luck but I'm way over the same amount and can't get a six link to save my own arse.
"
Kahirn написал:
5 fusings to 6 link a white crusader plate that dropped with 6 slots. Just got its quality up to 20% and boom 6 links. Then 1 alchemy and around 4 chaos to make it not a terrible item.

Would definately try again.

The luckiest people are also the ones that make the most stupid decisions.

EDIT: Quoted the wrong person, already edited with the correct one.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Последняя редакция: NCPereira. Время: 21 авг. 2013 г., 17:03:59
I know you all loving it! fus is fun!
IGN: SMALLDUCK
1900 fusings so far and no luck for me
MY SHOP THREAD 485102

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация