Raptr Q&A answers, new Eternal Laboratory and more news

It's hard to say, but I think I like the present one better!
Really excited for 1.0.0 passive changes, new gems, new class, new leagues so pumped. The raptor Q&A was very fun to read through all the comments, I was one of the lucky few who received 200pts so that was nice :).

Also hope to get into races more this upcoming season. I know you said you're goal was to kill everyone before mudflats have you considered adding a mod to leagues that makes it so players start with negative resist+another mod that makes monsters physical dmg convert 100% into a random element? I think this would be very challenging combined with other race mods.
Fix desync, thanks.
I like the portal style. Keep it i say.
"
Shmez написал:
Umm, the new portals look really, REALLY horrible. In fact, the old (current) portals look AMAZING the way they are. Please for the love of god don't change the portals, they are perfect. The new ones are very thin (2D?) and have these runes on the edges, whereas the current ones look really smooth and wispy. I dunno, just don't change them GGG!

Wooooooooooooooork in progress. I actually have them thicker and quite different looking on my work pc. I just wasn't aware Chris was going to screen shot it. Otherwise I would have commited that stuff through.

The reason for the change is currently the portals cant be viewed from the side or back because of they way they are built. Also I find the current portals style to be very jarring from the other effects style in the game. Something about it just doesn't fit. These new portals still have the same kind of problem but they are a work in progress. These ones are just going to replace the map portals for now though. As I have quite a bit of work to do before release. I wouldn't overwrite something currently in the game that's functional with something that's incomplete.

If I were to overwrite the current portals with these ones id probably remove the runes to keep the map rooms ones looking unique. That or make a different set of runes for them.

Either way though I wouldn't call them horrible looking. I would however call them incomplete.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
but russell, i would call them AWESOME! :D
Do not like the look of the incomplete portals at all. The old ones are a lot better in my opinion. But it's all good if they change I guess. Just throwing my 2 cents out there..
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
"
knowfear написал:
Do not like the look of the incomplete portals at all. The old ones are a lot better in my opinion. But it's all good if they change I guess. Just throwing my 2 cents out there..

If you care to give more detailed feedback rather than "dont like" I could maybe make it fit into your tastes. It is still a work in progress after all.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
I like the idea of having runes on the portals in the map room. I'd be wary of having the same added to player-created portals, since those appear in combat and town instances and those are already visually busy enough.
"
Russell написал:
"
knowfear написал:

If you care to give more detailed feedback rather than "dont like" I could maybe make it fit into your tastes. It is still a work in progress after all.

I think he means how you see through them, which I agree with. They would look better with a black inside, or if possible different textures based on where they lead to? That way it would look like you're stepping through a portal.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация