Raptr Q&A answers, new Eternal Laboratory and more news

"
Russell написал:
"
Shmez написал:
Umm, the new portals look really, REALLY horrible. In fact, the old (current) portals look AMAZING the way they are. Please for the love of god don't change the portals, they are perfect. The new ones are very thin (2D?) and have these runes on the edges, whereas the current ones look really smooth and wispy. I dunno, just don't change them GGG!

Wooooooooooooooork in progress. I actually have them thicker and quite different looking on my work pc. I just wasn't aware Chris was going to screen shot it. Otherwise I would have commited that stuff through.

The reason for the change is currently the portals cant be viewed from the side or back because of they way they are built. Also I find the current portals style to be very jarring from the other effects style in the game. Something about it just doesn't fit. These new portals still have the same kind of problem but they are a work in progress. These ones are just going to replace the map portals for now though. As I have quite a bit of work to do before release. I wouldn't overwrite something currently in the game that's functional with something that's incomplete.

If I were to overwrite the current portals with these ones id probably remove the runes to keep the map rooms ones looking unique. That or make a different set of runes for them.

Either way though I wouldn't call them horrible looking. I would however call them incomplete.

I apologize for sounding like a jerk in my post, I may or may not have just woken up when I wrote that :P

I believe you'll make a great looking new portal, can't wait to see what you've come up with. Keep us updated!
I have one question. Will there be maybe wipe? not just reset? Becouse one would think that new stage of game development should make gamers start from scratch. :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация