1.0.0e Patch Notes

My client doesn't download the update... It's stuck at v1.0.0d
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
This is great, but can we get an update on a fix for Animate Guardian/Weapon with Key Pickup? Animate Weapon/Guardian is broken right now if you have Key Pickup Enabled. This is because to select the weapon, you need to hold Alt, but you can't cast spells because you're holding Alt. Of course, you could change the Key Pickup key to something else that's not Alt or put the spell on one of your mouse buttons, but I'm not going to change my controls just to use one spell. My left mouse is movement, right mouse is main AoE damage skill, and my middle mouse button doesn't work reliably. Until I get a new mouse, I'm not using that button.

Not to sound like a demanding jerk, but an acknowledgement of this issue would be great.
Glad to see devour's getting nerfed they were way overtuned.
Does the devourer still automatically hit you when it emerges or has that been fixed?
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
Chris написал:

• Fixed a bug where auras with larger base magnitudes could override auras that had higher final magnitudes (once passives had been factored in).
  • [/li]

Nice to see the bug I reported got fixed.
"
Redblade написал:
Does the devourer still automatically hit you when it emerges or has that been fixed?

pretty sure that's not a bug.
Always love a good patch.
"
Septile написал:
"
Redblade написал:

pretty sure that's not a bug.

Perhaps not. If it isn't I'd say it's an odd behavior to be desired as I have been hit by their melee attacks when running away from them with quicksilver being a full screen away, give or take, when it emerged.

Edit: Forgot to ask earlier, any word on the possibility of moving the docks WP Chris?
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Последняя редакция: Redblade. Время: 30 окт. 2013 г., 4:56:19
yay no more crashes while at dominus
great!

any info on this blood rage bug? I was really surprised this made it into release
Скрытый текст

not a big deal, it just looks awfull
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация