1.0.0f Patch Notes

"
h3rp3s написал:
If you QQ enough GGG will nerf it. Sad to see the game go down this path.

I mean seriously.. CoDT was just released. The fact that you have months to balance a gem and then change it right after it releases shows a lack of dev planning and organization.

Maybe because it was too good ;/
Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.
"
h3rp3s написал:
If you QQ enough GGG will nerf it. Sad to see the game go down this path.

I mean seriously.. CoDT was just released. The fact that you have months to balance a gem and then change it right after it releases shows a lack of dev planning and organization.

This. And I'm waiting for the GGG fanboys to flock all over those against these points. The gem is very convenient. OP? I don't think so. It's like spark. MOST used it for spork but a minority may have used to for other reasons. CWDT is used for defense mostly, but I know alot of people using it with other trigger gems to do damage. I don't understand the release of stuff and it gets nerfed shortly after because of all the people butthurt its to powerful. I seriously can't build a character around something anymore in fear of if its TOO effective it will get nerfed eventually. Isn't that the point of this game? Being smart about your builds and making them as effective and fun as possible? Yes PoE is an amazing game with more passion behind it than most games in the market. This however does not excuse the immediate response to calm the haters and satiate their desire for a nerf of something that is great. (Why in an ARPG I have no feckin clue...). Done QQ. Going to enjoy it as much as I can I suppose.
I love pie.
Последняя редакция: xSyK0TiC. Время: 6 нояб. 2013 г., 0:05:53
"
Mythicpoe написал:
"
CrowbarSr написал:
"
Mythicpoe написал:
You guys have alpha testers for a reason right?
Why implement an awesome gem into the game, then start nerfing it?

Looks like someone is mad his gem is getting nerfed.

Everyone uses it, idiot.

That's a good reason to nerf it.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
"
Mythicpoe написал:
"
CrowbarSr написал:
"
Mythicpoe написал:
You guys have alpha testers for a reason right?
Why implement an awesome gem into the game, then start nerfing it?

Looks like someone is mad his gem is getting nerfed.

Everyone uses it, idiot.

Calm down, that just makes it even funnier. Mass amounts of QQ is better than small amounts.
"
Mokihiki написал:

By that logic GGG should be nerfing spectral throw right now.
But what is Albino Rhoa Event ? Looks like I'm missing some part of the game..

Последняя редакция: CookieVortex. Время: 6 нояб. 2013 г., 0:08:18
any plan on fixing the Infinite loop stacking spell from cast on damage taken and reflect?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Mythicpoe написал:
"
Mokihiki написал:

You're a little too butthurt, maybe you should take a break from the internet if you can't handle nerfs.

Spectral Throw is the default gem for Scions, and lots of people are trying the new class. CoDT on the other hand no one gets by default, you have to go pretty far to get it, and everyone is getting it because it's a little too strong, not just one group of people.

It's not like it's going to be nerfed into oblivion, it'll just be more fair. Still an extremely powerful support.
El Psy Congroo.
"
Mythicpoe написал:
"
Mokihiki написал:

Maybe that nerf just wasn't ready for this patch? ;)
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
what? codt most op gem in the game...makes content trivial

the fact "everyone uses it" is obviously part of the problem

are you actually crying about a 1/4 second nerf...............what
IGN @TiznaraN

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация