1.0.0g Patch Notes

"
Galtrovan написал:

I disagree.

GGG wants to assign iLvl 78 to top end uniques... fine
GGG wants to make level 78 areas map-only... fine
GGG wants us to have to fight through/farm level 78 maps for the top end uniques/rares... fine

But then I fully expect to be able to create and build a character, level up, and play in the level 78 maps AT WILL once I have put in the time and effort to build and gear a character than can handle playing in level 78 maps.

Not being able to play in or ever see the level 78 maps unless the RNG gods shine on you, you have a good map group, and you all are expert traders... is a bunch of bologna. Being able to find the shinies is what keep people playing.

Change the map system. Reduce the map drop rates. Once you find and use a map, it's unlocked for that character. You can enter at will. Still need the map device though. Click on it, brings up your map list. Select the map, choose whether or not to spend currency before entering the zone. Spend nothing, it's a base white map. Otherwise, spend currency to get the mods/bonuses/quality you want. Solo, self-found, no trading players rejoice.

Damn dude that's a slick idea. I kinda like that...it would be as if maps were actually to be played.
I have a level 88 character now. I play nearly only maps. I have never found a map with a level higher then 74.

I think my Character is powerful enough to play a level 77 map. But I never found one.
I even not found a level 75 map. So with the old system I could have never found a Kaoms. Not because its to difficult, but because I never got such a map.

Only the rich player buy nearly all high level maps. So with the high item level connection of items only the rich player could found best items and get even more rich.

The new system is better. But we need more information.
What is for example the minimum Itemlevel to get a Soul Taker with a chance orb?

Every new player has no idea about itemlevel and tries to link item with too low level.
So the last question: if the itemlevel is so importand as it is:

WHY IS THE ITEMLEVEL NOT SHOWN DIRECT AT EVERY ITEM?
Последняя редакция: DeltaWing. Время: 7 нояб. 2013 г., 10:48:58
I've too my time to roll flasks yesterday, now i will be able to actually use full potential

I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
For the map system, some chance to get +2 map from the map zone level, that would be nice.

40% level +1
40% same level
20% level +2

Or something like this. It might improve the mapping progress for everyone, not just those running 10 maps per hour
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
To be clear, there is not yet a posted, definitive list of which uniques can drop on which level maps / zones?

Am I mistaken here, or is this all still hidden?

If it is publicly available, would someone be so kind as to post where it is?

Thank You!
Brithlem
Domination IGN: BrithlemPS
"
Brithlem написал:
To be clear, there is not yet a posted, definitive list of which uniques can drop on which level maps / zones?

Thank You!
Brithlem

As far as I can tell

Kaom's Heart: 78
Shavronne's Wrappings: 78
Voltaxic Rift: 78
Void Battery: 77
Thunderfist: 76
Mon'tregul's Grasp: 75
Rathpith Globe: 74
Devoto's Devotion: 74
Lioneye's Remorse: 73
Ming's Heart: 73
Auxium: 72
Andvarius: 71
Lioneye's Glare: 71
Divinarius: 71

is still valid other than Kaom's and Shavronne's now drop outside of maps. There is no information on if a certain iLvl is required. You can now chance these uniques if you can make sence of this statement "The Orb of Chance can now generate Uniques that are higher than the itemlevel of the base type you're trying to roll."
MidnightCloud,

From where did you pull that list of items / item level requirements?
Domination IGN: BrithlemPS
"
Brithlem написал:
MidnightCloud,

From where did you pull that list of items / item level requirements?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/585334
"
Galtrovan написал:

I disagree.

GGG wants to assign iLvl 78 to top end uniques... fine
GGG wants to make level 78 areas map-only... fine
GGG wants us to have to fight through/farm level 78 maps for the top end uniques/rares... fine

But then I fully expect to be able to create and build a character, level up, and play in the level 78 maps AT WILL once I have put in the time and effort to build and gear a character than can handle playing in level 78 maps.

Not being able to play in or ever see the level 78 maps unless the RNG gods shine on you, you have a good map group, and you all are expert traders... is a bunch of bologna. Being able to find the shinies is what keep people playing.

Change the map system. Reduce the map drop rates. Once you find and use a map, it's unlocked for that character. You can enter at will. Still need the map device though. Click on it, brings up your map list. Select the map, choose whether or not to spend currency before entering the zone. Spend nothing, it's a base white map. Otherwise, spend currency to get the mods/bonuses/quality you want. Solo, self-found, no trading players rejoice.

+1

When they announced the map system, I was SO excited - I figured they just ripped it off from TL, which is fine... then I actually got to see what it was, and I realized it wasn't anything that I was even remotely interested in. This is why I rarely level up my characters, I know what the 'end game' is - a horrific grind that solo/self-found players have little chance of actually experiencing.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Midnitecloud написал:
"
Brithlem написал:

Thank You!
Brithlem

As far as I can tell

Kaom's Heart: 78
Shavronne's Wrappings: 78
Voltaxic Rift: 78
Void Battery: 77
Thunderfist: 76
Mon'tregul's Grasp: 75
Rathpith Globe: 74
Devoto's Devotion: 74
Lioneye's Remorse: 73
Ming's Heart: 73
Auxium: 72
Andvarius: 71
Lioneye's Glare: 71
Divinarius: 71

is still valid other than Kaom's and Shavronne's now drop outside of maps. There is no information on if a certain iLvl is required. You can now chance these uniques if you can make sence of this statement "The Orb of Chance can now generate Uniques that are higher than the itemlevel of the base type you're trying to roll."

to put it in stupidese....orb of chance no longer requires certain item level to roll a unique. a gold ring found from twilight strand can roll an andvarius with a chance orb, but a gold ring dropped can't be dropped as an andvarius until map level 71. so yeah, chance your heart away with whatever bases you find, just don't expect these things to be dropped until the levels they have posted as a BASE DROP.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация