1.0.1b Patch Notes

"
Nightmare90 написал:
"
wheeltrain написал:
Here's my problem... My character died to carrion queen. I took off all my characters gear once i died because I planned to delete her and figured I might as well keep the gear on standard. Now I have a completely naked character restored... please help. I know its so much to ask but can I please have my items i was wearing back, my character naked is useless.

Contact support@grindinggear.com as advised in the announcement.

I really hope they say no. There is no way they can allow even cross-league duping.

e: deleting all the items from standard, even if they've been traded/muled, might be an ok solution.
Последняя редакция: JalapenoBuck. Время: 13 нояб. 2013 г., 8:45:25
a bug with aura effect increase

I use Hatred, and Charisma node didn't apply increased effect.

This happened today. after patch.

please note.

Thanks.

also posted here

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/546904
CoDT change is not all that bad. In fact, my discharge is doing WAY more damage with a L13 support gem than it was doing with a L1 support gem.

I was disappointed by the change. Then I tested things, adjusted, and its like the change never happened really.

Only people I can see really being pissed at the change are the ones that were using the gems to be perma invulnerable, or ones who are able to recycle charges with Voll's and were blamming the hell out of everything.
huzzah
IGN: Eck
Great. Can I get my fucking dude back that your 'bug' on-shotted now?

NM I see that you restored them! Sweet! Now for all my gear that I left in my default stash :(
Последняя редакция: Ascendic. Время: 13 нояб. 2013 г., 20:26:20
Obviously GGG doesn't care to actually take care of their players. How difficult is it for them to look and see what gear the toon was wearing when their bug caused the death?

Why just restore the character and not the gear. This is an arpg, it is all about gear, lol.

C'mon devs you are really dropping the ball on this crap.
What's the details of the carrion queen bug?

I faced some carrion queens on a map (not sure if that was the actual name of the one on the map though, or if the specific name mattered) before they were patched, including a rare one, and their fireballs didn't 1-shot me or anything and I don't have much health for my level.

Maybe it only applies to the ones not in maps?

What was much much much worse were packs of magic devourers I've faced. Sheesh the things were ridiculous; The character I used was all-armor and was using a granite flask and the things could kill me in 2 hits easy which is nothing considering there was a pack of like 5-6 of them and the hit me before I even get a chance of hitting them back :\

"
runnin17 написал:
Obviously GGG doesn't care to actually take care of their players. How difficult is it for them to look and see what gear the toon was wearing when their bug caused the death?

Why just restore the character and not the gear. This is an arpg, it is all about gear, lol.

C'mon devs you are really dropping the ball on this crap.
are you serious?

To answer your question, I would think the answer is "It's impossible". I could very well be wrong, but I don't see a reason why the game would normally keep track of information like that. That said, I wouldn't think that they keep track of people who die to X monster either, so perhaps this bug perhaps was logging to their bug logs and providing additional information. I still doubt that additional information would include all the details of every item equipped/stored, but I guess it's remotely possible.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Последняя редакция: Xapti. Время: 13 нояб. 2013 г., 21:30:40
Actually explain to me why the game wouldn't keep track of that information.

The server can look at what the users stats were at the time of death. Skill gems, HP, DPS, etc, etc. You cannot tell me that that info is not stored somewhere in the server or that GGG cannot find it somehow.

Keep giving GGG a pass if you want. They keep dropping the ball like this and I will take my cash and time elsewhere.
"
runnin17 написал:
Actually explain to me why the game wouldn't keep track of that information.

The server can look at what the users stats were at the time of death. Skill gems, HP, DPS, etc, etc. You cannot tell me that that info is not stored somewhere in the server or that GGG cannot find it somehow.

Keep giving GGG a pass if you want. They keep dropping the ball like this and I will take my cash and time elsewhere.
Just because it can doesn't mean it does. Just because it does, doesn't mean it saves it and logs it. If every time someone died all their gear and other information was logged, it would add a bunch of additional overhead for the server, and use up additional storage space. It would probably be a lot less for deaths only tied specifically to hardcore (because there's less players and they die less), but I don't know if they would implement such a thing for only hardcore. Maybe they would/did.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Последняя редакция: Xapti. Время: 13 нояб. 2013 г., 21:31:40
So they log the deaths, but are not able to log the gear? Yeah, that doesn't sound right. There has to be a record of the stuff at least for 24-48 hours.

That whole alpha member thing under your name doesn't mean much I see.

Stop making excuses for GGG. How would you feel if you died to a bug. GGG admits it was a bug, you are now in standard where you unloaded all your gear because how should you know you died to a bug. Then GGG puts your naked toon back in HC league, lol.

That is just retarded. The toon is nothing without gear and everyone knows that.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация