New Forum Policy: No Hateful Posts

"
Wraeclastian написал:
The GGG hates me...

GGG doesn't hate you silly. They just prefer everyone else.

Скрытый текст
hugs and kisses
"
Moonyu написал:
"
Wraeclastian написал:
The GGG hates me...

GGG doesn't hate you silly. They just prefer everyone else.

Скрытый текст
hugs and kisses

Скрытый текст
want to come over for pizza tonight?
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Pizza sounds great, but its my anniversary today. I think we have plans already.
"
Moonyu написал:
Pizza sounds great, but its my anniversary today. I think we have plans already.

Bro's before... You know...
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian написал:
"
Moonyu написал:

Update: Got a call just before leaving work. "Pick up a pizza on your way home."
That's how you know you found true love.
"
Moonyu написал:
"
Wraeclastian написал:
"
Moonyu написал:

Update: Got a call just before leaving work. "Pick up a pizza on your way home."
That's how you know you found true love.

Dude, everyone on the forums don't need to know about our real life bromance!
I got to say, that I very much appreciate how the forum support staff is attempting to follow their rules even in the cases where it would be "politically correct" to not edit posts.

It shows that the support staff has a strong integrity.

(No sarcasm)
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Good luck trying to stop people from posting hateful comments. Forums are nothing but dwelling places for trolls. Every forum page i have ever visited, every account i have ever created, since the beginning of my time on the internet, forums have always had a vast amount of hateful people who do nothing but troll forums. Its so common, that its expected to be trolled whenever you make a post. Im sure im gonna get trolled just by posting this. I wish we could get rid of hateful people on forums everywhere on the internet. But there is too many piece of shit losers out there who love to spend there whole day trolling people with hateful comments. Regardless, trolls love forums and you cant stop them. They hate life, they hate you, and most importantly, they hate themselves.
Sincerely, Troll Hater.
"
Vanheim написал:
Forums are nothing but dwelling places for trolls. Every forum page i have ever visited, every account i have ever created, since the beginning of my time on the internet.

Come to Off-Topic. We are pretty good at self policing and only call on the mods for extreme cases.

But to your point, many forums are littered with trolls and their filth, but not all. I visit a pro sport forum (I lurk, not post) that is also very good at self policing. One of my best friends is on a forum that is the same way.

Trolls will always be around, but its how you react to them that makes the difference. Fighting them is their goal. In the early days after OB, trolls came out of the woodwork. We stopped them by being nice. For every ugly posting, the response was "Does someone need a hug?" or "Group hug everyone!" Trolls hate this and leave.

You can also turn a troll into one of the family if you are able to get past the initial layer of their ugliness.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация