1.0.2b Patch Notes

"
TiznaraN написал:
is something wrong with CwDT? Mine's very inconsistent casting enduring cry sometimes and sometimes cursing, never both and not all the time, whats up?

enduring cry is on cooldown.
GG GGG
If only chest micros not showing up while using BoR was a bug :\ a shame though
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter." ಠ_ಠ
Is there someway you guys can host the patch notes on a server that doesn't go down for maintenance when you patch that game? Would be nice.
"
datboishagg написал:
"
TiznaraN написал:
is something wrong with CwDT? Mine's very inconsistent casting enduring cry sometimes and sometimes cursing, never both and not all the time, whats up?

enduring cry is on cooldown.

no.....no it's not the cooldown, and curses don't have cooldowns.

inb4 hexproof
IGN @TiznaraN
Последняя редакция: TiznaraN. Время: 2 дек. 2013 г., 22:28:33
how about the most important fix , that u must do and still u didnt have done anything for it...

The game is crashing in huge amount of users with error codes like error code 8 , bad alocation , etc that occurs when u try to enter an area or when u die. we would like to see a fix for this problem as soon as possible. we cant enjoy the game because is crashing evry 30 mins or so ....

and no i dont have problems with graphic card settings or drivers or updates im pretty sure that the problem is server based and not on end user because im not the only 1 has this kind of problem.

Regards.

"
Fixed an instance crash related to Headhunter interacting with some Nemesis mods.

Awww so that's why I got DC/ed earlier, nice to know its getting fixed! Right on!
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
"
KaTet написал:
"
Fire_Brigade написал:
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.0.2b
  • The Melee Splash damage penalty is no longer specifically attack damage.

Does this mean that the infernal blow explosion is also going to get nerfed?

Ouch you are right...guess my IB marauder is kinda done for now.

Can we get a confirmation for this?
"
arxipelagos написал:
how about the most important fix , that u must do and still u didnt have done anything for it...

The game is crashing in huge amount of users with error codes like error code 8 , bad alocation , etc that occurs when u try to enter an area or when u die. we would like to see a fix for this problem as soon as possible. we cant enjoy the game because is crashing evry 30 mins or so ....

and no i dont have problems with graphic card settings or drivers or updates im pretty sure that the problem is server based and not on end user because im not the only 1 has this kind of problem.

Regards.

I have had zero crashes since release....so yeah sounds like a pc problem to me. I used to crash a lot in OB, but not once since that I can recall.
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
"
Aux написал:
Very painful to see the further nerfing of Viper Strike without any way to "specialize" in the damage type, be it support gems or talents.

This is another sad day. My hopes of using this skill are further dwindling.
"
ausdevi написал:
fixing nerfed Map Drops?

it would be great

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация