1.0.2b Patch Notes

"
Fixed the skill tooltip damage per second display for Cyclone.

The tooltip shows now the doubled DPS on my cyclone.
It would be interesting to know what exactly caused the tooltip to show a low value and why.
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.0.2b
  • Fixed an issue where the effects of some Nemesis mods would outlast the death of suicide exploding monsters.

is this the bug where people died in town because the "corrupted blood" efffect didn't get removed when they changed the instance?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Infernal blow explosion shouldn't be affected, it's an on death effect caused by a buff, the hit is only applying the buff.
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
"
zriL написал:
Infernal blow explosion shouldn't be affected, it's an on death effect caused by a buff, the hit is only applying the buff.

The buff takes the stats from you. Why do you think the explosion get's bigger with Melee Splash Quality or the damage gets higher by Added Fire damage Quality. The only reason it wasn't effected before was because Melee Splash lesser damage was for Attacks only and the explosion part is not an Attack.
"
raics написал:
"
neonive написал:
So does Melee Splash / Infernal Blow reduce the 25% slain enemy health by 30%? or just the initial hit?

It does, and that's good, the combo was slightly broken anyway.

Even if, difference is not noticeable in 70- content and propably barely in 70+ content. And my IB FB marauder is not optimized for DPS, he has only 14K IB tooltip (defensive jewelery).

"
bersi23 написал:
"
Fixed the skill tooltip damage per second display for Cyclone.

The tooltip shows now the doubled DPS on my cyclone.
It would be interesting to know what exactly caused the tooltip to show a low value and why.

Yes, Cyclone DPS is fixed "the over way", showed DPS is higher than before 1.0.2.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
As far as I remember Cyclone hits twice per spin. The tooltip before the patch displayed only the dps of one of those attacks.
"
Antilogy написал:
"
torta21 написал:
can someone explain me "The Melee Splash damage penalty is no longer specifically attack damage" ?

It's a nerf. Currently the damage penalty on melee splash doesn't apply to viper strike. This patch fixes that.

Actually its only a "pseudo nerf", before 1.0.2 you couldnt use Melee Splash at all and the Reason GGG changed it was because they expected to dot dmg to be affected. So its working now. More like a Bug Fix.
I feel way more vulnerable now.. don't know why..
nice seeing my true dps with dual strike..
IGN: Horeg
Please display the dps of Righteous Fire's AOE, if not as the DPS within the tool tip somewhere!
Game runs smoother than before ever since 1.0.2 patch. Less stress for my laptop. I've never had the crash codes as well. Either this is a server-side thing or just people and their computer set ups.

I did start to experience desyncs at times though. It was non-existent back in normal, it happens more in cruel for me. Funny thing is, the desyncs actually saved me from unique mobs a couple of times so no complaints.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация